• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Characters who would get arrested in real life.

So since I had some free time, I was going through some anime clips & found myself thinking "It would be so fuked up if this scene was not comedic." so that thought prompted me to make this thread. Since I am feeling kinda lazy, I am only listing ma boi Koyomi Araragi. Now the reasons why he should be arrested.......

Warning: Cringeworth content ahead!

1) He has kissed Shinobu (Who at that time was 8 years old physically.)

2) He came dangerously close to taking his younger sis's virginity, also occasionally fondles both his sisters boobs & has kissed them on several occasions......

3) He molested a 11 year old girl's ghost.

4) He once kissed an underage dead girl.

5) He was going to molest an underage Hanekawa during the time travel arc.

And to think that despite all this he is a good guy lol, also both his parents are police XD

Dark Schneider for basically **** his assassin while her assassinate him..**** an archangel in the middle of the other archangels while they are fighting against a demon lord and finally **** a demon commander in front of the seven demon kings and satan himself..heck even satan is speechless..

Back