• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character Tiers

I'm not making this thread to upgrade the characters, my knowledge on this verse is limited. But I've seen a few people mention on various other sites that SMT characters can be High 1-B, potentially 1-A.

https://plus.google.com/117133601329367031410/posts/S8gK45jgxC1

https://plus.google.com/117133601329367031410/posts/hHZFDwoFGZk

(Yes, I know Google+ and this site don't get along, but that's not important here.)

I'm just wondering what some of you peeps think about this, whether you agree or disagree (And if you feel like it, explain why you agree or disagree.)

It's a typical attempt to upgrade characters where a series briefly and vaugely mentions certain concepts lie Euclidean Geometry and Hilbert Space and the poster taking those to the highest interpenetration that's never been implied in the series.

You see this a lot with Touhou, Archie Sonic, SMT, etc.

Darkanine said:
It's a typical attempt to upgrade characters where a series briefly and vaugely mentions certain concepts lie Euclidean Geometry and Hilbert Space and the poster taking those to the highest interpenetration that's never been implied in the series.
You see this a lot with Touhou, Archie Sonic, SMT, etc.
I see, that makes a lot of sense.

I've seen it quite a lot where people use the fact that characters were stated to be beyond concepts to upgrade them to 1-A. What do you think about this? (Characters such as "The Great Will")

Back