• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character that you see is impressive but after a while realize is not (and the reverse).

The Saibamen, and more people from DBZ than just the banned Goku. Because Piccolo busted the moon but it came back later, I've always seen it as an outlier or even retconned, and I don't know what led me to think Vegeta's Galick Ho was just gonna lifewipe the surface of the Earth, a.k.a a High 6-A attack. I thought the Saibamen, by virtue of being fodder of the level of Raditz, were something like High 6-B or maybe 6-A with self destruction. Then vsbattles shows me they're 5-B. ******* Planet Level fodder.

Also Kirbyverse.

Actually, I like to see downgrades. It always feels more "down to earth" when we see closer values and solid, not too inflated classifications.

Same. Honestly 4-B Soulslikes feels stupid to me and kind of undermines what I feel about the verse. I like the idea of the protags just being wanderers thrown into a deadly situation and scrounging to survive. You shouldn't have Star-level characters waddling around left and right unless your verse is a lot bigger.

Madara tbh. I remember when i first saw dual rinnegan madara i was like woahhhh this guy about to pull out some badass hax like bending space or eracing things that will touch his body or reality warping but naw we just got more limbo clones lmao. DOnt get me wrong limbo clones are broken tbh, but still it doesnt matter if madara cant protect himself from someone with high durability

The Ultra Instinct is pretty good, but I kinda noticed that without precog it's really not that good.

Mastered UI+Precog (not necessarily hugely chessmaster Farseer level precog, just some moves ahead through intellectual calculations and reading your opponent) would actually be broken and potentially able to counter even a speedblitz.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
Same. Honestly 4-B Soulslikes feels stupid to me and kind of undermines what I feel about the verse. I like the idea of the protags just being wanderers thrown into a deadly situation and scrounging to survive. You shouldn't have Star-level characters waddling around left and right unless your verse is a lot bigger.
Just because you dislike something doesn't make it incorrect or inaccurate. If we denied upgrades because we personally dislike them, then this would be a pretty shitty website.

Overestimated: Saitama Underestimated: I guess Digimon in general? I never thought that they were weak but I never knew how strong they really were.

I honestly never expected Chuck's advantages to be more on the qualitative than quantitative spectrum. He has two passive haxes and one that's barely active (passive hugely powerful death hax, passive conceptual death hax, law manipulation that acts by imposing his opinions over facts). Yet he's just a High 3-A. Yet he outclasses nearly all of Tier 2 and of course cannot be compared to three-dimensional beings.

Back