• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character that you see is impressive but after a while realize is not (and the reverse).

Ooooh,ane mengerti.....Well kayaknya banyak yang overstimated Allucard so much,meh Remilia is better.....

Tapi,bahkan Guts ente muak sama dia!!? wow......

Ane tunggu yang underratednya....

I thought Hulk could beat anyone with enough rage (we all know the statement). Infact I overestimated just about anyone with rage power.

On the Flipside I have My Little Pony. I'll admit I thought they were powerful-ish, (as in varying degrees of superhuman) but never in my life did I imagine they were Solar System Level. Ponies soloing my favorite verses....wow, who knew? Then again MLP happens to be one of my favorite verses, and a serious contender for my No1 spot so it ain't a big deal.

Yobobojojo said:
<a href="https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_First_Spinjitzu_Master" title="The First Spinjitzu Master">The First Spinjitzu Master</a>

We thought he was a scrub...
Buming this. I honestly had know idea Lego could be so powerful. Most people don't expect them to get to planet level, much less universe. They've got good hax, and they have a pretty good 2-C on the way.

Honestly,i didn't unexpect the toy character is so OP like Bionicle and lego franchise.

Really,they have 2-C feats?

I actually expected Springtrap to be the same as all of the other animatronics instead of going up a letter in teir. Also, fun fact, I was introduced to FNAF through the Death battle fanon wiki page Sheep Man vs the Animatronics. Yeah, the landscape is not pretty for the animatronics in DBF wiki...

>"The Emperor Protects. And kills the invincible."

>The Emperor Protects

• Mimicks a character
"I certainly hope so"

i used to think goku, naruto, sonic, deadpool, dante, asura and akuma were the most powerful cause strongest in series or things like that only to realize their hax is severely lacking and AP are not the best

saitama by then i knew on NLF so i didn't buy it. DS i thought he was weak ass turns out he was a broken pervert to the max

DMUA said:
Wait, no, forget Comic books, I once thought that The God Emperor of Mankind was just a normal guy posing as a God.
Then I saw him being the only guy (At the time), to kill that Damned Lizard. And.... Woah. Just.....

"The Emperor Protects. And kills the invincible."
Afaik Emprah first time became popular when dude beat Reinhard+his entire legion in fair combat(at that time Reinhard is literally unbeatable)

Well,anyway plz tell me what character you impressed first but by time realize they not that strong (and the reverse),especially you Homu.

Back