• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character Power-Ups: Die Ewigkeit Style

The_Everlasting

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
A simple thread. Just what would happen if certain characters were given Die Ewigkeit from the Masadaverse?

For those not familiar with it, Die Ewigkeit is a system where you absorb souls when you kill the person and that boosts your power.

This in particular is asking, what would the character's Holy Relic, Briah and Atziluth be? Briah is when one warps reality based on their most fundamental desire, and is either Hadou (When it focuses on their surroundings) or Gudou (When it focuses on themselves), while Atziluth basically just amps it to ridiculous levels (Like Schreiber bypassing the concept of speed with his Atziluth ), and the Holy Relic is what their Briah/Atziluth is linked to.

For example:

Son Goku

Holy Relic: The Power Pole.

Briah: Gudou-type, "I can always become stronger." The ability to constantly raise his power level in order to surpass his enemy, even if they amplify it themselves.

Atziluth: The ability to raise his Taikyoku level until he surpasses his opposing Atziluth God.

Now, all of you, have fun with this!

Frisk

Holy Relic: The Locket

Briah: Hadou-type "I will SAVE everyone", the power to subdue any enemy into becoming their friend, no matter how hateful or mindless the enemy is.

Atziluth: The ability to survive any form of destruction unless they manage to befriend the opposite Atziluth God

Hoping I did it right

Lightning (Final Fantasy)

Holy Relic: Her Crystarium

Briah: Gudou-type "I control my fate", Lightning is immune to attempts to manipulate her fate, nullifying any event that would directly control it or decide it.

Atziluth: Lightning becomes free from fate and causality itself, allowing her to manipulate both at will and truly decide her destiny as she wishes.

@Saikou

Perfect, but you forgot to write out Frisk's desire, which is the catalyst for their Briah and Atziluth.

Here's another one of mine:

Zero (Mega Man X)

Holy Relic: Z-Saber

Briah: Hadou-type: "If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it." Any target Zero percieves as an enemy will become vulnerable to all of his attacks, regardless of their natural resistance to his abilities.

Atziluth: Anyone and anything Zero percieves as an enemy is utterly annihilated should they face him, destroying their body, mind, and soul beyond reincarnation and any form of Regenerationn.

Gonna bumb this with another one from me.

Frieza

Holy Relic: The Namekian Dragon Balls.

Briah: Gudou-type: "I will live forever". Frieza obtains what is essentially absolute immortality, always regenerating from any form of damage regardless of magnitude or severity.

Atziluth: Frieza is made virtually invulernable to any type of damage, even if the opponent has a higher Taikyoku.

Might as well bump it again:

Ken Kaneki

Holy Relic: A copy of the Black Goat's Egg or Kafka's The Metamorphosis

Briah: Gudou-type, "I want to die a cool death." Kaneki will be instantly resurrected whenever he is killed unless he dies a heroic death he is satisfied with.

Atziluth: Kaneki becomes the embodiment of death itself, allowing him to decide how he dies on his own terms, and whether or not he takes his opponents with him.

Gemini Saga (Evil)

Holy Relic: The Golden Dagger

Briah: Hadou-type, "I wish to overthrow the Gods and rule in their place". When facing a god, Saga is capable of ascending to levels of power close to their own, and should he be capable of killing them in combat, he can assimilate their power and rulership, replacing them. Gods killed by Saga are dead forever.

Atziluth: Saga becomes the Supreme Godhead itself, a being of virtually endless might, unrivaled by any other existing god, capable of "rightfully ruling" all of existence. Should one as powerful as him come to be, Saga can easily strip them of their power, and assimilate it to his own.

Gemini Saga (Good)

Holy Relic: The Golden Dagger

Briah: Hadou-type "I wish to protect and love all the innocent of Earth". Saga gains immense powers, whose might are proportional to his willpower and desire to fight for justice. The more he is determined and willing to selflessly give his life in combat for the sake of humanity, the stronger her becomes, and the more damage he can take. There seems to be no limit to his.

Atziluth: Saga becomes the ultimate embodiment of justice, and is capable of defeating any evil foe, and protecting humanity from any possible harm. Should his enemy be evil or corrupt, he won't be capable of defeating Saga, regardless of his might and abilities.

Vergil from Devil May Cry.

Holy Relic: Yamato

Briah: Godou-Type "I need more power". All of vergil status and ability are amplified to beyond godlike level. If Vergil were to face new powerful enemy, he would instantly gain new power and ability to fend them off instantly.

Atziluth: Vergil now gain unlimited power to destroy any foe that he consider his enemy. It doesnt matter if they have higher Taikyouku value or any kind of unlimited ability or power. Vergil will always gain even more power than they will ever be.

More to come. Superman, And the Justice League is next.

Gilgamesh from fate series

Holy Relic: Gate of Babylon

Briah: Gudou "I will be King of all" He will rule over his opponent as his opponents will be subjected to him for this

Atziltuh: Gilgamesh now can rule anyone with an iron fist even atziluth gods as long as have the same taikyoku or lower and they can sacrifice themselves to make Gilgamesh reach higher taikyoku value

Wally West from DC comics. Bear with me here.

Holy Relic: His suit.

Briah: Hadou and Gudou-Type "I am the fastest man alive with limitless speed". When activate his Briah, Wally will now always goes faster than his own oponent even if his opponent is beyond Massive faster than light. He can use his own speed to do vibration for a lot of thing. Aka: vibrating to destroy the surrounding environment. Adding to that, his thought will always be ahead of his own opponent.

Atziluth: Wally speed now go beyond the concept of law, Space-Time, dimension and speed altogether. Opponent attack cant touch him nor can they reach him if they dont have higher Taikyoku. But even that will be useless as he can use his speed to speed up his Taikyoku value count.

Asura (Asura's wrath)

Holy Relic: His arms

Briah Hadou : "My Anger shall consume you" This briah when activated makes use of Asura's anger and surpass his opponents as long as he is angry. There is no real way for him to calm down mostly after his opponents are dead

Atziluth: This makes Asura even more dangerous as being in the presence of his wrath allows even atziluth gods with equal or lower taikyoku to get consumed by it making them under him and always angry. Only real way to fight is to have a constant rising Taikyoku thats initially high than Asura's as he will surpass all by always being angry

Lets go with the U.S president next then. Here is one of mine.

Abraham Lincoln (Republican)

Holy Relic: Henry Winchester Rifle from 1855.

Briah: Hadou-Type "All men can that stand with my idealogy against any adversity, will be given more power". When activated, Lincoln allied or people that will always stand with him gain power or beyond what is necessary to beat their own opponent regardless of difference in combat or experience. In addition, Lincoln himself is immune to multiple type of harm as long as he and his allied still had willpower to stand with his idealogy.

Atziluth: All of people that are with Lincoln will now gain even their own Atziluth and their opponent will never be able to beat them even if they have same Taikyoku level. For Lincoln, he cant be beaten and his allied will continue to supply him with their own Taikyoku.

Eheheh, thats how I would view Lincoln. But how about you ?

Back