• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chara vs Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dialga due to being a stronger being. He showed to control time and while Chara is immensely powerful, he/she is still a little kid, even after the whole "you're not human" thing and can probably die of old age. And even if Chara comes back, Dialga will always overpower him/her.

Also, I don't believe Chara is superior to Ultimate God of Hyperdeath Asriel who could destroy universes and yet was "defeated" by Frisk. Worth remembering that the way weaker than Asriel character, Sans, was completely able to overpower Chara.

Ah Anderson... you did see the ending where Chara becomes a concept right?

They're also in the same tier, so no, Dialga is not stronger than Chara

Also, this wiki doesn't rank Chara to be stronger than Asriel

While Dialga is indeed very powerful, Chara is being so downplayed in this thread, I'm almost thinking it would be better to have it closed. * Kills self. *

I did see the ending, but becoming a concept is as vague as me doing the Macarena. Who knows if I'm actually doing the Macarena now. I do, but I sure as hell ain't telling you guys.

Being on the same tier is very vague here where there are tiers where it could be literally universes of power in difference but they're on the same tier.

Chara is not being THAT downplayed compared to how Undertale is wanked everywhere. Soon, Sans will be considered the ultimate level of existence, being superior to The One Above All, Zenou-Sama and other omnipotent beings.

You sure about that? Because I could list the number of times (s)he was, since I've been around since the beginning of the thread.

"Becoming a concept is as vague as"... As vague as what? While the macarena could be a thing, might I suggest that it is as "vague" as Dialga being the embodiment of a concept as well? You can understand Dialga being a concept, but when Chara is one you have a problem with it and say it's vague. Suuuuure thing.

They're on the same tier and both have Multiversal Feats. Whatever difference you're imagining here could apply for either of them, so it's yet another moot point that you're bringing up.

Whatever happens in the other threads does not matter here, as far as I'm concerned. Offtopic. If you see someone saying Chara is Tier 1 or 0 or whatever, by all means, tell them they are mistaken in the place where they're doing that. Not here.

Dialga: 2 (Hop,ShadowGamerOmega)

Chara: 1 (SomebodyData)

Inconclusive: 3 (Cal, Pachi2, ThunderClap448)

Can somebody explain to me why Dialga is considered haxed by many here? Causaulity manipulation is quite OP but it won't work vs a person with acausality.

Let's see...

Dialga's most notable powers are:

Transmutation and Matter Manipulation: Neither of this powers will work on Chara, since she is Non-Corporeal/Abstract

Omnipresence: Well, Dialga is only Omnipresent in its own space, while Chara's influence exists in all possible timelines

Causality Manipulation and Time Manipulation: Causality Manipulation won't do nothing to Chara, since she is... Well Acausal, and i think Time Manipulation won't do much to her, all Dialga can do is try to erase Chara's Saves, but its quite obvious that she doesn't need them anymore and the fact that she is Acausal will make Dialga's Time Manipulation useless

Spatial Manipulation and Reality Warping: I think Reality Warping and Spatial Manipulation can be pretty effective on Chara's Incorporeality and Immortality

The Rest: Well, the rest is pretty much useless against Chara, Forcefield is useless against Chara's Omnipresence, Elemental Manipulation... I don't have any idea of what Dialga can do with that...

Chara's powers are:

Immortality (Type 8) and Mid-Godly Regenerationn: Well... Chara's immortality will make her damn hard to kill, but i think Dialga's Reality Warping can affect that, while her Mid-Godly Regenerationn will make her pretty hard to take down too

Possession and Incorporeality: Chara's possession certainly won't work against Dialga (I think so) but her Incorporeality will make her resistant or even immune to most of Dialga's powers (Except if he has the ability to hit Incorporeal/Intangible beings)

Soul Manipulation: Well, Dialga probably don't have a Soul, so i think this will be useless against him

Time Manipulation and Reality Manipulation: I don't know how Chara uses Reality Manipulation, and Time Manipulation is probably due to her saves, and i doubt it will work on Dialga, since he is the embodiment of Time and rules over it, as well as the fact that he is Acausal too

Acausality: Like i said before, Chara's Acausality will make her immune to Dialga's Causality Manipulation and Time Manipulation, and it will make her pretty hard to kill, except if he uses Reality Warping to take care of that

Finally:

Well i don't have any idea of who is on the higher-end of Multiversal, and they are resistant/immune to each other's powers, and Dialga's only advantages are Reality Warping and possibly Spatial Manipulation, while Chara is immune to most of his powers too, and is Acausal and Incorporeal

So i think its Inconclusive or Chara wins

Couldn't Dialga just remove her from existence back when she was a normal human? Via time manipulation + reality warp.

And to quote "incorporeal beings can be killed via time manipulation and reality warp". So yea

ThunderClap448 said:
Couldn't Dialga just remove her from existence back when she was a normal human? Via time manipulation + reality warp.

And to quote "incorporeal beings can be killed via time manipulation and reality warp". So yea
Well as Flowey said, he erased himself from existence but he still came back to his "save point." So the UT characters that posses the reset power cannot get erased, no matter what.

Gg125 said:
ThunderClap448 said:

Well as Flowey said, he erased himself from existence but he still came back to his "save point." So the UT characters that posses the reset power cannot get erased, no matter what.
Reality warp to remove saves, time manipulation into removing Chara? Man, these fights at high tiers are weird.

I mean, this is pretty difficult to decide. Chara's hax would one-shot Dialga most likely, but Dialga has infinite speed so it'd be extremely difficult for Chara to land that one-shot. The entire fight depends on if Chara can keep up with infinity.

Dialga's blows disrupt both space and time, and if strong enough could quite well destroy both. Chara is affected by both, so if they go, bye-bye Chara.

I have to give it to Dialga because of his attack potency, speed and striking strength. Plus, he took blows from Arceus.

Chara is Omnipresent, and this is Unsealed Dialga, who has Immeasurable speed, and Time Manipulation isn't working on Chara due to her being acausal

Ultima Reality said:
Chara is Omnipresent, and this is Unsealed Dialga, who has Immeasurable speed, and Time Manipulation isn't working on Chara due to her being acausal
Chara may be invulnerable to time manipulation, but they are vulnerable to time itself being shredded apart, something Dialga can easily do. The only pokemon known to be able to survive time being destroyed are Dialga (due to having complete control over time), Arceus (when he was born, time wasn't flowing) and Giratina (in the Distortion World, time does not flow so it would be completely unaffected).

"Dialga isn't so strong because he was near to be defeated by a Tornado in the film Arceus and the jewel of light and he was saved only thanks to Palkia"

Obvious Plot-Induced Stupidity.

Pretty sure Dialga also has full control of entire timelines.

Promestein said:
"Dialga isn't so strong because he was near to be defeated by a Tornado in the film Arceus and the jewel of light and he was saved only thanks to Palkia"
Obvious Plot-Induced Stupidity.

Pretty sure Dialga also has full control of entire timelines.

Yes,but Undertale has more timelines than Pokémon!

Does it matter, either way Dialga has complete control over any number of timelines, the amount would not matter, and we're talking unsealed Dialga here. And that kind of power really doesn't matter in a fight like this either way.

Dialga is way more powerful imo, still he has no way to get around mid-godly regen.

Therefore I vote inconclusive.

Inconclusive for reasons above

@Thunderclap Chara casually survives the reality warping of Omega Flowey and Asriel. Dialga's won't be able to take her down

Let me rephrase that, she can be removed from existence. She's not T-0. She can be killed via reality warp. Besides, I'm looking at Chara's char page atm, and I can't see anything that indicates that she's immune to reality warp.

Reality warp. Swamp thing could recover from it for instance, but not Chara.

Here's a little bit about reality warp:

• Completely or partially erase things from existence
Reality warp can do that. Chara doesn't have that kind of regen.

wut?

Mid-Glody regen is the regen level of regenerate from non-existence COMPLETELY if you still have some level of existence you don't have that level

i think Low-Glody it's partially but i don't remember "<

1. Chara after sensing Frisk determination come back from years of non-existence in a instance thats is one of the points why Chara get they "Absolute" form, and they still can come back when they concept still exist like Zhex said

Chara have reality warping too...

and i don't remember dialga showing Conceptual manipulation

2. Could you give a reason why?

"Mid-Godly: Able to regenerate from nothing."

"High-Godly: Able to regenerate even if your existence is erased and the reality you are within is destroyed."

Chara is mid-godly. Dialga can do high-godly.

I have two questions:

- Can Chara as a concept exist without a multiverse, meaning without space and time?

- How many Universes does the Undertale verse have?

@DaFritzi

1) They do survive the true reset and their own destruction of reality, so i'd say they can.

2) Countless. Enough for Flowey to know everything about everything and everyone by heart just because of experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back