• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chara vs Dialga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has resurrection and type 4 immortality. He's resistant to spacetime erasure as he's the embodiment of time, and Chara doesn't really have any way to kill him because of just how many hax Dialga has. There's also the speed difference. We can either assume they're both omnipresent, or we can assume that Dialga is infinitely fast and Chara is only MHS+.

Chara isn't MHS+. Frisk is. Chara is only omnipresent. If we assume Infinite speed for Dialga, Chara blitzes horribly.

@New

He said that Dialga can overcome Mid-Godly regen. Dialga can block Low-High, or something like this. And can overcome regen up to High thanks to reality warping.

@Kaltias thanks for the info.

Also i just found this thread where's Dialga won against Photoshop Flowey, who is more stronger than Chara. ┬┐This does means that this is a stomp in Dialga's favor for being supiriour to someone who can stomp Chara or something?

@New

I don't know honestly. Chara would lose to Omega Flowey because his DETERMINATION>>>>>>>>>> Chara's DETERMINATION, therefore Chara wouldn't have the totality of their power against OF. But I don't think we can apply A>B>C logic here, because it's more about hax powers than anything else

Kaltias said:
@New
He said that Dialga can overcome Mid-Godly regen. Dialga can block Low-High, or something like this. And can overcome regen up to High thanks to reality warping.
I wasn't saying he can block it, I was saying he can kill characters that have High-godly. The A>B>C logic can be applied tho, just because 2 of the characters are in the same verse. If it were 3 different verses, it would be like rock-paper-scissors, but this is like rock-smaller rock-paper.

Thing is, Soul Manipulation and Reality Warping can overcome low-godly. Concepts erasure can overcome mid-godly. Dialga has RL, not Conceptual manipulation.

Thing is, reality warp can just completely or partially remove things from existence. Can speak events into reality, and that's when Chara dies of a catastrophic heart failure or a really aggressive genital wart or something. Reality warp is just brokenly overpowered, people seem to be forgetting that.

@Kaltias

Well, Dialga is able to completely erase emotions and spirit as aspects of reality, although I am not sure that this counts as concepts there is a great possibility due to the role of the lake trio...

I still vote for inconclusive.

So Dialga can't die of a really aggressive genital wart either

Seeing as the penultimate power of the aggressive genital wart has been debunked, my vote is inconclusive.

I am aware, I only point out the possibility that Dialga can manipulate the concepts, no matter how useful it is in this match...

From what I have read in Azzy's blog the number of universes in undertale seems to be finite. So it is possible for Dialga to destroy all universes so that only a void is left. If Chara would not be able to exist in a void, even her mid-godly regen wouldn't have saved her. However because Chara as a concept seems to be able to exist in a void, this won't work.

Since this is victory by any means trapping Chara in a time loop could work. Seeing how Dialga's control over time is way beyond Chara's capabilities this might be Dialga's way to victory.

Chara literally talks to you in a timeless void after the Genocide ending.

Idk about the time loop. Would it work against an omnipresent?

Could work against a omnipresent, depending on their degree of omnipresence.

Will not and cannot work against an acausual

They destroyed the timeline where they were born and survived. Isn't that enough to be considered acausal?

Could be enough, not sure. But since Chara is 4D omnipresent I'm not sure whether the time loop would work anyways.

So I still vote for inconclusive.

The time loop worked for awhile with Giratina Origin Form, which is also acausual...

I still vote for inconclusive.

I know i going to sound hypocritical but i vote for Dialga due to the reasons that let defead PF, who is more powerful than Chara.

The thing is, PF lacks all of the hax that Chara has. The only thing why we consider him stronger is because we where told he is stronger. But that's it, honestly. I do not even think that a battle between PF and Chara would end with a winner, I think it would be inconclusive.

@Kaltias

>Said that "PF lacks all of the hax that Chara has".

Chara: Possession, Incorporeal, Immortality (Type 8), Timeline creation and destruction, Soul Manipulation, Determination, Time Manipulation, Reality Manipulation, Acausality, Ability to SAVE and LOAD, Regenerationn (Mid-Godly).

PF: Determination,
Energy Projectiles, Soul Manipulation, Time Travel, Time Manipulation, Ability to SAVE and LOAD, Danmaku, Immunity to Soul Manipulation (Due to lacking a soul) | All previous abilities to an unfathomably greater extent, Reality Manipulation, Can SAVE and LOAD at any point in time as opposed to specified points, Plant Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Matter Manipulation.

To me Chara is who lacks of the hax that PF has.

@Newndigo

Boy, that the result of the battle between Chara and Arceus was inconclusive, so it is quite obvious that the result here will not be very different...

(It's also true that Arceus vs Chara has not yet finished and Arceus has improved hax...)

"All of the hax" was probably an overstatement on my part.

Thing is, I don't see Mid-Godly regen listed for PF. I don't see type 8 immortality reliant on a concept. I don't see Acausality. And I don't see Non-Corporeality.

Danmaku and Matter Manipulation are cool and all, but they don't balance all the hax powers Chara has

"Save and Load at any point in time as opposed to specified points">>>>>>>>>>> "Save and Load.

If someone want to make a separated VS btw PF and Chara, then do it.

PF's Save and Load works exactly as Chara's. The only difference is that Flowey can use 6 saves while Chara can use only one, allowing him to use those saves more effectively. But the efficiency of their Time Manipulation is a non-factor here, because Dialga's time manipulation is better than theirs anyway.

@Kaltias

I think that we need to stop debating about a Inexistend VS, Because this is getting out of our hands ¬_¬.

I was just trying to explain why Dialga beating Flowey doesn't mean that it can defeat Chara

I'm agree..... to disagree.

IIRC, the votes counts with:

Dialga: 3 (Hop,ShadowGamerOmega,New)

Chara: 1 (SomebodyData)

Inconclusive: 3 (Cal, Pachi2, ThunderClap448)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back