• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chaos (Sailor Moon) vs Alphamon

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I want an Alphamon fight. Multi-Fiction Tournament match 1. Digimon vs Sailor Moon.

-Bloodlusted

-Speed Equalized

-Both are Low 2-C

Alphamo :

Chaos : 1

Is it sad that Chaos is one of the most powerful/haxxed Low 2-Cs but is barely used?

As for the match itself, Chaos will likely win. Outside of the Alpha Inforce, they seem to be somewhat evenly matched. But Chaos is the embodiment of all things evil. And the Alpha Inforce isn't absolute especially at a tier 2 level (which is the only thing Alphamon has that's useful). While Chaos can just erase Alphamon beyond nothingness.

Most of what Chaos has is not even new to Alphamon. I mea nRoyal Knights can survive getting absorbed by Zeed. Also he resists most if not all of her hax. Alpha Inforce is more useful than what you think it would be since it is still finding a ton of use in 2-A battles . Also nothing is stopping him from flat out destroying if not purifying her soul. He can do this to souless beings as well . There stands to reason why Alphamon is one of the stronger Low 2-C's. Plus he is Omegamon's equal and thus is not threatened by his All Delete in which is also existence erasure. Alpha Inforce is more than just Causality Manipulation. It counts as regen and regular attacks. Alphamon seems to have more options here.

• Ultimate-Battle-Blade-OURYUKEN (þ®ÂµÑÁµêªÕêâþÄïþ½£Õëú Kyükyokusenjin Ouryüke, lit. "Ultimate-Battle-Blade-Ouryu-Sword"): Swings the Ouryuken to crush the opponent with Alphamon's and Ouryumon's combined power. He can combine this ability with Digitalize of Soul to purge the opponent's soul and seal them within the fabric of reality, never to awaken again.

I wasn't saying that Chaos abilities are new to the Royal Knights. But neither are Alphamon's abilities new to Chaos. Given she fought Sailor Moon. But they seems to be evenly matched as I stated above. This battle is basically what's more powerful? Alpha Inforce vs Embodying all things evil.

Being as Abstract isn't much considering Dexmon became one with the Digital World. Even then Alphamon fights with the Demon Lords in which are literally the exact same thing as Chaos. Plus I don't see her unsealing herself after she is purged. Plus like I said Alphamon can just purify her.

Becoming one with a universe doesn't make you an abstract. Unless Zamasu is an abstract now. And when did Alphamon purify a non-corporeal entity who has matter manipulation.

He purified Dexmo who is Non-Corporeal and Soulless.....Matter Manipulation won't do anything since Alpha Inforce will reset him. Which should actually count as Low-Godly Regen.

I've already addressed Existence Erasure. He is Omegamon's counterpart and a counter to the Royal Knights as a whole. This means even All-Delete should not hurt him. How can Matter Manipulation keep your soul from being purified and sealed in another dimension?

Did Alphamon actually show resistance to existence erasure? I referenced matter manipulation because it should logically counter being purified. I got nothing for soul manipulation, but I'll like to mention that soul manipulation isn't enough to put down an abstract. Especially an abstract that embodies something as fundamental as evil.

His weaker Mega Form Dorugoramon did . The same Dorugoramon later became Alphamon in the same story .

Nothing on the Matter Manipulation page says anything about surviving soul purification.

Nothing on the Abstract page say anything about being immune to Soul Manipulation.

How exactly does that scale to Alphamon resisting Chaos existence erasure? When Chaos' erases someone beyond nothingness.

You're misinterpreting me. I was saying that Matter manipulation should logically counter regular purification. Not Alphamon's unique version.

Abstract will continue to regenerate unless their concepts are destroyed. Soul manipulation doesn't destroy concepts.

"How exactly does that scale to Alphamon resisting Chaos existence erasure? When Chaos' erases someone beyond nothingness."

Because All-Delete erases someone into nothingness (In which only like Millenniummon has shown to come back from.) yet Alphamon would not be affected by it. And did she use it against Sailor Moon? If so SM only has Mid-Godly Regen. Meaning her Existence Erasure is just as potent as Omegamon's.

"Abstract will continue to regenerate unless their concepts are destroyed. Soul manipulation doesn't destroy concepts."

He could just seal her y'know. I'll post this aain.

• Ultimate-Battle-Blade-OURYUKEN (þ®ÂµÑÁµêªÕêâþÄïþ½£Õëú Kyükyokusenjin Ouryüke, lit. "Ultimate-Battle-Blade-Ouryu-Sword"): Swings the Ouryuken to crush the opponent with Alphamon's and Ouryumon's combined power. He can combine this ability with Digitalize of Soul to purge the opponent's soul and seal them within the fabric of reality, never to awaken again.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How exactly does that scale to Alphamon resisting Chaos existence erasure? When Chaos' erases someone beyond nothingness."

Because All-Delete erases someone into nothingness (In which only like Millenniummon has shown to come back from.) yet Alphamon would not be affected by it. And did she use it against Sailor Moon? If so SM only has Mid-Godly Regen. Meaning her Existence Erasure is just as potent as Omegamon's.
Yeah she use it against Sailor Moon. And Sailor has a resistance to existence erasure and Mid-Godly. So that should possibly give you a hint to how powerful Chaos existence erasure is.

Abstract will continue to regenerate unless their concepts are destroyed. Soul manipulation doesn't destroy concepts."

He could just seal her y'know. I'll post this aain.

All abstracts have at least Low-Godly regen. Which counter sealing given abstracts are usually omnipresent to an degree.

Dialga and Palkia are abstracts but don't have Low-Godly Regen....

"Yeah she use it against Sailor Moon. And Sailor has a resistance to existence erasure and Mid-Godly. So that should possibly give you a hint to how powerful Chaos existence erasure is."

Hmm I actually just looked up something. Dynasmon was able to survive being deleted by Zeed. That would be Mid-Godly as being deleted means you are nothing. And Alphamon scales to that. I guess more info will be added here .

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Dialga and Palkia are abstracts but don't have Low-Godly Regen....
But they're in the abstract entities category though.

"Yeah she use it against Sailor Moon. And Sailor has a resistance to existence erasure and Mid-Godly. So that should possibly give you a hint to how powerful Chaos existence erasure is."

Hmm I actually just looked up something. Dynasmon was able to survive being deleted by Zeed. That would be Mid-Godly as being deleted means you are nothing. And Alphamon scales to that. I guess more info will be added here .

Well then I can't argue. My vote changes to inconclusive given neither would be able to take each other down for good.

Back