• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean

UKG gets rekt by High 1B absorbtion and can't kill because of Type 8 reliant on a 1A

But UKG passivel incaps correct me if I'm wrong

Gargoyle One said:
And can't kill because of Type 8 reliant on a 1A
Is that even applicable?

Because i'm pretty sure that he never came back after Chaos Wars

Mikaboshi wasnt defeated, only BFR'd to a reality built by Hera where the only thing that exists is him.

I see.

Does something imply that the immortality is combat applicable though?

It got killed by Hercules about halfway through Chaos Wars

Ten pages later it comes back

I see.

Does this guy actually have no resistances or that's just the page being outdated?

He doesn't have any resistances

His style is usually "Stomp them before they get their Hax off"

They aren't?

Because I constantly kept reading that they kill opponents who do bad things or commit a sin on the Emperor thread

Holy Manipulation isn't even durability negation anymore so yeah, it definitely won't kill CK at the start.

Although if CK has to "ceaselessly disgorge his sins", that's going to take a while

Nah not really.

"The Doppel of sacred fire. Its form is that of national salvation. The master of this emotion has a pure and good heart, free from any immorality. The countless crosses that the Doppel beckons down from the sky are no mere crosses; they're inverted crosses that symbolize the denial of divinity. All those who feel their presence shall ceaselessly disgorge their sins, be wrapped in purifying flames before one's eyes, and finally be burned away to ashes. No matter who or what stands before this Doppel, it shall find sin within them and expose it before the light of day. In short, one has no choice but to accept the full brunt of its absurd purity."

She essentially forces you to say all the bad stuff that you did, and burns you alive for that

Back