• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw, why is Denji lacking actual Absorption ? That's litteraly how he "killed" Makima.

So is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here?

A quick question will the regen upgrade be applied to the base key or chainsaw devil key and also in which key will the regen neg be added

chainsaw devil for the former, idk for the latter
We might need a new Denji and Chainsaw devil or Denji and Pochita key for regen neg and I made a few changes to the names of the existing keys for Denji so you might wanna see if the new names are fine

And about the abstract existence type 2 that is being proposed here will the hybrids get it too

Denji only had the chainsaw once, and then he was separated from Pochita or something, right? I remember surprisingly little of that chapter.

Denji only had the chainsaw once, and then he was separated from Pochita or something, right? I remember surprisingly little of that chapter.
Denji separated himself from Pochita and meanwhile Pochita fought Makima as chainsaw man Denji hid and waited for his chance to attack

Is somebody willing to apply the accepted changes here?

All of the devils so i was curious if hybrids will get it too
well i asked damage but he's unsure about it but for me maybe they will get AE2 since they are affected by their name too and the chainsaw devil key i think should get AE2 since he was weakened when there are less people who fear chainsaw

Back