• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She either had control over the Gun Devil making her superior to him or she allowed him to take Aki but still a result of her beating him.
image1.png
image0.png

I agree with the changes aside from Mind Control resistance. Denji and Power resisting Makima's control was due to an intrinsic weakness of her ability.

Idk about Power though, Makima previously had control over her and even in the same scene she initially had control over her and then Power just... broke out of it, somehow.

Well, that was one hell of a chapter. Makima's a shitton stronger than Denji

A single relativistic feat would also be pretty outliery since the gun devil's speed is treated as shockingly impressive

well

what the ****

but again

That said, this chapter didn't have anything new for Denji, I think we can make the additions/changes. This does show a weakness of Makima's contract though. Also an intelligence feat for Denji thinking this whole thing through

I think the reason Denji managed to eat Makima is that her contract with the PM probably allowed her to die if eaten by Chainsaw Man, so Denji guessed that and exploited that in a more literal sense, but of course the Control Devil didn't actually get erased. I'd call it an intelligence feat and a half, dude pulled a 500 IQ play

Was the rock smashing Pochita does when masquerading as Denji ever calced?

Why makima getting MHS speed?
The whole encounter happened over 6 seconds, the Gun Devil activates his ability in 1 second and she activated her ability in 2 seconds so their abilities activated relative to each other’s. There isn’t anything to disprove her not being able to react to his gunfire as the whole way she fights is by just taking damage she doesn’t worry about evading attacks so she just lets them hit her.
No one proof If makima can Dodge The bullet

And if makima have MHS Speed, why denji only have sub Sonic speed?

1. makima downgrade speed to sub Sonic because she fought with Denji In chapter 95

2. Denji upgrade speed to MHS with same reason^

BTW I disagree with MHS makima

Back