• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can somebody summarise the discussion and conclusions here so far please?

Also add a possible ap and dura upgrade for deji for fighting 7 hybrids and makima at the same time

Can somebody summarise the discussion and conclusions here so far please?
We have confirmed feats for
Regen neg,mid high regen, concept destruction and ee for denji
And possible feats for ap and dura upgrade I want peoples opinion on these feats especially here is an ap Feat also the entire fight against the devils and makima in chapter 88 has the dura feats

After all I'm sure we're all in agreement that Denji needs two more keys, one for the Chainsaw Devil and one for Pochita in the final battle.

Uh, didn't he do that regen feat as the Chainsaw Devil? As for the regen negation he does that at the very end of the series wtf

Uh, didn't he do that regen feat as the Chainsaw Devil? As for the regen negation he does that at the very end of the series wtf
I meant chainsaw devil when I said chainsaw man and I made a mistake about the regen neg feat

I mean makima refers to chainsaw devil as chainsaw man so it's basically the same thing

I mean, there's clearly an enormous power difference. But fair enough on confusing the names. In fact I'm unsure how one would categorize the regen negation as the denji who uses it is separate from Pochita, at least temporarily, for that fight. It should also be noted on the profile that the regen negation only greatly slowed down the regeneration, it didn't halt it.

Wow this verse is straight-up cursed to never escape 8-C

To be fair considering that attack was done by makima's seven deadly simps the chainsaw devil can likely upscale into High 8-C. I also do know that calculating the kinetic energy of the chainsaw devil being shot in space would likely result in at least 8-A results but I think that would be inconsistent.

Also, I was thinking Makima's 8-C durability shouldn't be legit. "should be superior to the bat devil" doesn't really make sense, obviously she's far more pwoerful but as the devil of something as complex as control, it's not unrealistic that her physical stats would be lower than those given by a fear as simple and crude as that of bats. It also is consistent with a human denji (9-B) being able to easily slice her to bits and then eat her.

The calculation that Damage accepted can probably be applied, unless there are any objections.

I mean it scales to only one of the characters we have profiles for I think, so we have to restructure the profiles a bit before that, might as well wait a bit

Thank you. What has been accepted can probably be used as a basis for statistics in the profile pages then.

Denji will also receive regen neg and ee
EE for the concept destruction

And regen neg upto high mid with Blood devil's chainsaw

I think that we need some more explicit evidence than that.

I think that we need some more explicit evidence than that.
For ee and concept destruction? When chainsaw man eats a devil the concept it's name represent is erased which is exactly the reason why no one remembers world war 2,nazi,aids, nuclear weapons and sixth sense of humanity etc in their world as Makima stated the past, present and memories related to the name of the devil are erased

Last edited:
Okay. That seems fine then.

What about regeneration negation?

Makima's regeneration wasn't negated, it was only slowed down. She still would have been able to regen, Denji just used that attack to incapacitate her for enough time to find a more permanent solution.

Makima's regeneration wasn't negated, it was only slowed down. She still would have been able to regen, Denji just used that attack to incapacitate her for enough time to find a more permanent solution.
So what will we call it

Back