• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man: Resistance to transmutation

Darkness-Amped Santa Claus was able to turn Long & Pingtsi's bodies into Dolls, and also wanted to see if Quanxi could be made into a Doll.

I think this can be explained as either the bodies of dead Fiends losing immunity, and/or Darkness granting Santa's hax another layer.

Nvm it's on Santa's page already.

Last edited:
Angel Devil has this resistance listed, as well as resistance to body puppetry because of this statement, and should resist her listed mind manipulation too. This of course should be General Devil Physiology, as well as Devils immunity to zombification (Type 1 Corruption & Biological Manipulation)

Last edited:
Also, on Santa's profile her Transmutation, Body Puppetry, and Mind Manipulation is accepted as gaining a layer upon her absorbing a piece of Darkness Devil's flesh, while in the dark.

Also, on Santa's profile her Transmutation, Body Puppetry, and Mind Manipulation is accepted as gaining a layer upon her absorbing a piece of Darkness Devil's flesh, while in the dark.
Angel Devil has this resistance listed, as well as resistance to body puppetry because of this statement, and should resist her listed mind manipulation too. This of course should be General Devil Physiology, as well as Devils immunity to zombification (Type 1 Corruption & Biological Manipulation)
So just in case, are these comments agreeing with the OP or wanting to change it?

So just in case, are these comments agreeing with the OP or wanting to change it?
I agree with adding Resistance to Transmutation to General Devil Physiology, which is what OP is suggesting.

However, Santa's Doll Devil Contract is more than just Transmutation, it is also Mind Manipulation and Body Puppetry.

I also mentioned Zombie Devil because similarly to Doll Devil, it cannot zombify Devils.

Another example of Denji resisting transmutation
0118-003.png

@Robo432343 would you mind adding this to the OP as well as a link to Santa's profile?

i got told the resistance to transmutation is already on the devil physiology page
but the wording is "resistance to dollification", not transmutation

im so confused

i got told the resistance to transmutation is already on the devil physiology page
but the wording is "resistance to dollification", not transmutation

im so confused
i didn't even know there was a specific power called "dollification"

it shouldn't be just 'dollification' tho since denji also resisted the war devil power and didn't turn into a weapon

i didn't even know there was a specific power called "dollification"
Their isn't, it redirects to the transmutation page, but because of the way it's written on devil physiology page it makes it sound like the resistance only works for this particular type of transmutation.

Back