• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man General Discussion Thread

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Power you mad lass! You hilarious mad lass! But how dare you blame Kobeni, look at how scared she is! Oh man I love this series

Latest chapter was legit the funniest shit I've seen in a manga. Had me dying.

Power once again proving that she's the most deserving of that Noble Prize

Technically all devils go to hell and then revive so... She's alive?

Use Viz!! Or well Mangaplus. They're both legit. They also have like that 2 dollar fee per month if you want to support your mangakas iirc. And if you do that you get access to almost any chap out there

"Huh, wonder how crazy things will get of they have to give an 18+ warn-" sees colored page "oh"

Ciruno Fortes said:
Oh man everything's getting together. I can't wait for the villains to kill each other off offscreen (jk)
I mean, it is Fujimoto. He's the type to do exactly that just for the lols

That Chainsaw Man anime better be at least half as good as this or I'm making a contract with the anime devil.

Also, Supereyepatchwolf gave Chainsaw a shout out in his latest state of Shonen Jump 2020 video. We're coming up in the world bois

Also, been working on some profiles for some of the other characters.

Do you think 9-B Power seems fair? I've been looking for feats and scaling, but beyond harming Base Denji and Base Katana Man, none of her feats scale to the 8-Cs.

Of course she's tier 0 with her car but that's a different story

Seems fair. Last thing I can remember is the bat thing but even then that wasn't much. Even Denji's latest enemies was too scary for her (Nail) and I wouldn't really say she can put up a fight against Reze

That's putting it lightly.

Yeah, she doesn't scale to Bat since she was mostly helpless in that fight. Even her amped form would just be "at least 9-B"

Her IQ is even higher. Especially in her Prime Minister form.

Latest chapter is going balls to wall insane in true Fujimoto fashion. Newest assassin looks like she might be the most OP of the bunch in terms of physicals.

Can't wait to see how Denji and Power come out of this one Probably with Power saving the day with her car

Man Nakamura only lasted like a few pages. I liked the guy too.

She might get jobbed soon by one of the other Devils then.

Things are reaaally going bad and I love it.

Nakamura tried to force himself into the main cast in hopes that he wouldn't get fodderized, but forgot that this was a Fujimoto manga and paid the price.

There's like a 90% chance that Power just says "Ight, imma head out" and then flees the scene in true Joestar fashion.

Tch tch tch, at least we got a name from him. Everyone I like dies instantly

If she did, she only proves herself to be a fitting Best Girl

Also liking the hax and resistances we're getting from this arc. So far we have: Petrification, Transmutation, Power Bestowal, Mind Control, and a couple resistances

Latest chapter has Fujimoto pulling a Fire Punch. Meaning that everything has gone batshit insane.

Denji's gonna open that door

Would love to see somebody make a Reze profile on here. It'd be nice.

Yui Kamio as well, but too bad her series just got cancelled a few months back.

Currently working on Power and Aki profiles, but the recent pandemic has sorta thrown a wrench in things.

Will work on a Reze profile soon.

I'm willing to bet that fear of the unknown and fear of death are gonna be primordials. The real question is how they're gonna look when introduced. I'm willing to bet that unknown is gonna look like a giant question block from gmod.

Also saw an interesting theory that Violence was a primordial until Makima somehow managed to get him to earth and turn him into a fiend.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Also saw an interesting theory that Violence was a primordial until Makima somehow managed to get him to earth and turn him into a fiend.
I can see that.

@ðôð©ð┐ðÁÐÇð©ð¥ð¢1

Fear of fire being a primordial gives the author a chance to reference Agni, so maybe.

gosh darn it I even looked up all the devils listed so far just so I wouldn't say something dumb and I said the dumbest answer besides chainsaws

Back