• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man General Discussion Thread

Latest chapter reveals why Power was so horny, and how they usually deal with it (heh)

Also, is that a ************* Fire Punch reference?

Denji is such a fun character, he's very simple in mind,but also excentric enough that you can almost never predict his reactions or what he's doing next.

Latest chapter has me sweating bullets over the fate of the latest best girl

Really loving Reze as a character. She really points out just how terrible Denji's life is. He can't read, can't write, spends most of his days fighting and dying, most of the people he knows only want to manipulate him, and to top it all off, people want to kill him for his heart. I'm glad at least someone treats him like a person. Too bad she's either gonna get skinned alive or is actually a Devil in disguise

Looks like everyone was right about Reze not being normal

But I never would've guessed it was something like this. I completely forgot about that plot point.

Also that intro color page is both lewd and funny

I forgot that the Soviet Union was a thing in this universe, so either this is set during the Cold War or in a world where the Soviet Union never collapsed

Latest chapter showing us that Reze truly is the bomb

Also is it gonna be a recurring theme that Denji has something terrible happen to him whenever he kisses someone?

@Pur2uit

Best feats from latest chapters would be Katanaman slicing through a building and a couple of subsonic feats with a single bullet blocking feat

I was gonna say he should kiss the Gun Devil, but then again only his first kiss died. Mabye if Reze dies too it would be the chainsaw kiss of death.

And yeah honestly Sharkbro is a bro

Denji is in the running for having the largest harem of worst girls:

Makima: manipulative, hiding something, will crush you into past from a mile away if you annoy her

Power: smelly, loud, drinks your blood in your sleep, pads her chest, literally a crazy cat lady

Himeno: barf kisser, chain smoker, dead

Kobeni: gold digger, secretly insane, probably a yandere

Reze: blows up easily, wants to steal your heart for communism, won't take no for an answer

Beam: best boi, is literally ride or die, will save you from crazy women, loves swimming

Newest chapter is out

SPOILERS

Beam came way too close to dying for comfort. Hope he manages a comeback.

Angel: Hey, why didn't you tell them you'd already be dead in 5 years?

Aki: Who'd you hear that from?

Angel: Power

Aki: That piece of shit

I love this ******* series so much

Oh dang, the future devil say hes gonna die in about 4 years but noow he's facing off with Reze I'm not so sure anymore.also just knew there a discussion thread on VsBattle

My only hope is that when/if we ever get an official anime, it's as good as those. Cause those were CLEAN animations.

The Bomb Devil is...

The bomb

But seriouly tho I think my favorite part about this manga is how creepy and badass some of the devil desgns look, Rize is horrifying but so cool

The Devil designs are definitely some of the best aspects Chainsaw Man has to offer (along with comedy and characters). Katana Man's and Bomb Woman's Devil forms are creative as hell.

I wish we had seen a little more of the Katana Devil, his powers just come off as "worse Denji" Coming up with some unique stuff only a katana can do would've been nice

Back