• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man General Discussion Thread

Ciruno Fortes said:
Kinda reminds me of Jagaan in a way. But yeah hella creative
Jagaaaaan deserves his own profile page, not just the char, the entire verse, its hella nice to have this kind of strange and creative low-tier power users, they are the most fun to deal with.

Jujutsu Kaisen is the same, they even have a lot more hax and interesting powersets than Jagaaan and CSM combined.

Sad

I thought that wasn't going to happen after Reze turned out to be strong and killed Typhoon's henchmen but it ended up happening anyways

T.T

Also, just realized this:

Katana was able to not only see the Ghost Devil, but also cut its limbs. Makima noted that Aki needed a special sword to cut said devil due to its intangibility...

Non-Physical Interaction for Katanaman? Maybe for Denji and Reze as well due to being the same type of devil/human hybrid?

Latest chapter dropped a bombshell on us in terms of devil abilities and Pochita's past

Really hoping this series keeps going strong

Makima: Don't die before next year

Aki: Well shiiiiiiiiiit

Also, looks like Chainsaw might be getting some nifty abilities in the future. Also I can't believe Pochita is cerberus

Honestly surprised how popular the series has gotten. Especially since at the beginning most of the fan base transferred over from Fujimoto's more obscure work Fire Punch, which itself has a cult status.

Now, judging by the #chainsawman tag on twitter, the series really blew up in popularity

Btw, is everyone cool if I add Resurrection and Immortality (types 4 & 8) to Denji's profile due to stuff from the latest chapter? It's stated that Devils do not truly die, they simply resurrect in Hell/Earth every time they die depending on where they are killed. They'll keep resurrecting as long as the concept they embody is feared.

Definitely not combat applicable, but it's something

Fujimoto does love his Western media references

The main antagonist's motivation in Fire Punch was to destroy the world in hopes of a Star Wars sequel. This was pre-Disney btw. Which means that it came true

Ngl all these set up for these characters is making it fun.

But I also just imagine the bounty hunters killing each other on the way. I still fear Krampus tho

Btw, can you guys find any better pictures for Denji and his Chainsaw form? I've been looking to replace them for awhile but can't find any good ones.

Back