• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man General Discussion Thread

The violence devil must be insane, considering he has what is possibly the widest concept so far to empower from.

Also an angel devil, talk about oxymoron. If you assume angel devil means something like fallen angel( or the devil devil) she could be very strong. If it's just angel, however, i can't see many people fearing that.

He's gotta be the strongest, even his Devilman form, who's supposed to be weaker than his Devil self, was still so strong that they had to debuff him with constant poisoning. When (if) he does take that mask, he's gonna be OP.

I also got a good chuckle out of the concept of the Angel Devil. Can't wait to see how that turns out.

Yup, won 2nd place in the "Most Promising Recent Manga" award, so it looks like we don't have to worry about the axe

Further proof that Chainsaw >>>> Axe

Chainsaws are better than axes for cutting down trees after all

Also, newest chapter is out. Looks like the future rules after all.

New chapter is definitely off the walls. Aki got a new upgrade and we even get to learn more about the Ghost Devil. Also really like how the ghost arm being controlled by Himeno was brought back instead of being a one off occurrence.

Also interesting thing to note, isn't the Ghost Devil meant to be invisible? Or was that not brought up this time around? If it was then that makes Aki's feat even more impressive.

Also Kobeni's reintroduction was freaking hilarious, it's exactly what you expected from a batshit crazy author like Fujimoto

Iirc Himeno mentioned that ghosts arms were invisible, hence why Power couldn't see what we making the Eternity Devil float or what was choking her.

The thing is, that invisibility isn't really brought up in Aki vs Ghost, so idk what to do.

Don't think that counts as fear resistance, as there's nothing implying that ghost has special fear inducing powers, just that it sense fear.

Yeah, that's not Fear Resistance. He just stopped feeling fear after being reassured by Himeno.

Latest chapter is out

Looks like our future Noble Prize Recipient is doing what she does best. Also, finally got a rematch with Katanaman and Denji (who both appear to be human/devil hybrids). Also, love how Denji didn't care at all at Katana's lame ass attempt at taking the moral high ground.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Also, love how Denji didn't care at all at Katana's lame ass attempt at taking the moral high ground.
Would be funny if Power was there too and started nonchalantly eating zombie meat while he talks.

"I'm proud and beautiful!" Power said as she tore her way through a horde of zombies like they were made of wet tissue paper.

Spoken like a true best girl

Latest chapter showed off how our boi is definitely gonna be getting that Nobel prize soon

Also, anyone else hoping the fight isn't over yet? It feels way too short tbh, I know there's a chance Katanaman survived, but I'm hoping he pulls out a Gun Devil fragment or something to spice things up.

Is it because of the kicking scene or the Power scene? Cause both are great

And definitely precog. Thanks T Posing Devilman!

Everything. Everything is great with this manga.

Also yeah, precog is definitely gonna be a power for post district assault Aki.

Also, and ideas for matches for Denji? I kinda wanna put him against Bakugou (battle of angry blondes), but I feel like his regen is kinda a deal breaker

Well he regen is limited that it requires blood to fuel it and needs to be activated via pulling the cord on his chest.

Attack on Titan may actually be a good match up actually.

Back