• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Denji ain't the goat, the goat is whoever sold Asa her military grade self defense system for dirt cheap.
Pretty sure she got that military defense system because she believed it'd be as much as her college savings. That's how she was able to take it over, along with the war devil's heightened abilities.

I'm confused about yoru scaling

She is fast enough to blitz yoshida, Yoshida is able to keep up with untransformed quanxi but quanxi is still able to easily defeat katana man, nail fiend and yoru at the same time

That's about it.
logod.png

its to highlight how he isn't willing to change or challenge his own worldview, he literally lives in a echo chamber created by his grandaddy. "Yakuza are the heros of Japan!!!" he is so stupid 😭 🙏 🙏
he is a loser(like everyone else from the csm universe)

Inconsistent feat, we are stuck with Town level CSM for now but we might get High 6-A+ - baseline 5-C physicals in the near future of the manga
Inconsistent my ass. The feat is completely valid and has nothing contradicting it. The only reason I didn't respond further in the upgrade thread was because it was clear I was fighting a losing battle. Chariots only valid critique was that the buildings weren't completely atomized by the Gun Devils KE. This is ridiculous as fiction all the time discounts the exact level of destruction of an object going through another object due to the simple fact that artists aren't physics teachers or care to draw out accurate depictions of real life physics. The intent is all there. The Gun devil moves from point A to point B very fast, everything is destroyed that is in his way without fail including the direct surroundings as well as causing massive building destroying gale force winds. Doesn't take a genius to deduce that MAYBE the authors intent was to highlight the destructive capacity of the Gun devil moving.

Inconsistent my ass. The feat is completely valid and has nothing contradicting it. The only reason I didn't respond further in the upgrade thread was because it was clear I was fighting a losing battle. Chariots only valid critique was that the buildings weren't completely atomized by the Gun Devils KE. This is ridiculous as fiction all the time discounts the exact level of destruction of an object going through another object due to the simple fact that artists aren't physics teachers or care to draw out accurate depictions of real life physics. The intent is all there. The Gun devil moves from point A to point B very fast, everything is destroyed that is in his way without fail including the direct surroundings as well as causing massive building destroying gale force winds. Doesn't take a genius to deduce that MAYBE the authors intent was to highlight the destructive capacity of the Gun devil moving.
Well I mean that thread is a lost cause, I'm not a Calc God and if 2 CGM's have many different problems with it it's best if we just don't use it imo

but would it be a stomp or does quanxi have a chance?
Quanxi would stand a chance with her skill set but I think she would get overwhelmed and be forced to transform so she wouldn't win in base but should wouldn't necessarily be but down easily either

hopefully it isn't a stomp

should makima have life manip or healing? since she was able to revive/heal akane, tendo and kurose(they had died and were shot/lost their head but when makima used their abilities they were fine)

should makima have life manip or healing? since she was able to revive/heal akane, tendo and kurose(they had died and were shot/lost their head but when makima used their abilities they were fine)
She only used their abilities through them via teleporting their corpses to her location to do so, she didn't really bring them back to life

Back