• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Bloody Mary!Bloody Mary!Bloody Ma-?!
Artist ig is "Khyleri_" btw.
2FAIGPG.jpeg

Last edited:

It finally happened. After all this time, Asa learns that the loser who'd tried to pass himself as Chainsaw Man is none other than the Hero of Hell himself. Now we gotta wonder just how things will progress from here and how Asa will take to learning that the two people who she'd fallen for are the same person.

On another note, it was really messed up to know that Denji's entire body had been cut up and put into boxes. With all the gruesome stuff that CSM has shown, this is one of the worst things to have happened. Imagine if he wasn't given anesthesia for that entire process. This is probably gonna be another huge blow to his psyche. And imagine how Yoru's gonna try to immediately kill him when he's fully recovered: it'll probably just rub salt on an open wound.

quanxi is definitely not gonna fight them...if she does then i don't think there's anything they can do
If they do fight, Yoru will likely be the only one who can hold her off so the rest can focus on fixing Denji. I have a feeling Yoru might force Quanxi to transform

If they do fight, Yoru will likely be the only one who can hold her off so the rest can focus on fixing Denji. I have a feeling Yoru might force Quanxi to transform
yeah, yoru was able to blitz yoshida(And yoshida was able to react to quanxi) so yoru should be able to fight quanxi but since asa is the one in control their only hope now is fami summoning a very strong devil

Well it finally happened, Asa officially knows that Denji is Chainsawman now. I cant wait to see Denji's reaction when he comes to as well as how their going to work out in the future. Haven't been this hyped about a new chapter in a while and it has me genuinely looking forward to the next chapters.

Remind me how are Devil Contracts even Law Manipulation? Is there anything stating Contracts involve the use of law manipulation?

Contracts are a form of verbal binding vow between a devil and a human which cannot be broken without the death of the party that breaks the contract[30]. These contracts can take place in the physical world or the mental space of the human that's being contracted[13] (Limited Selective Telepathy). Interestingly, those that possess authority have been shown to be able to make contracts using the humans they have authority over, even when they haven't voiced consent or knowledge into the matter[31]. As contracts will be carried out regardless of volition depending on the nature of the contract, they fall under Law Manipulation.
That's about it.

Should the Angel Devil still have regeneration and Immortality negation due to being able to pierce through the Chainsaw Devil with his 1000 years spear, note that the Chainsaw Devil was not reverted to his weaker physiology yet and it bypassed his Immortality Type 4 of always getting up even after he is killed

It can be argued that was due to fear of Chainsaw Man weakening, but I can see it.
Mainly what leads me to believe it is that the effect of his power reduction had just began (If not just began had been going on since the Gun Devil arc since there were already marketable consumers of Chainsaw Man). Makima was likely going to resort to using that attack but he was too fast and she needed leverage something that Kobeni provided in the situation. If Makima was so sure that specific attack could take him down I'm sure it's accurate to depict that the spear has those following hax

Back