• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

(If not just began had been going on since the Gun Devil arc since there were already marketable consumers of Chainsaw Man)
Also switching to a new topic quickly, I don't believe the Chainsaw Devil Makima fought was 7-C regarding the fact that he was being weakened for that long. He should be above the power of the 20% Gun Devil due to Makima calling a fight with Pochita unwinnable despite her victory over that 20% Gun Devil and it's consistent since that Pochita performed an 8-A attack without effort. But all of this can be contradicted with the far higher rating they currently all have because the Chainsaw Devil could be 7-B getting weakened to 7-C we just don't know

Last edited:
That was a great fight, we have even more Quanxi scaling now that we know she is straight up superior to Chainsaw Man in base form. I was hoping that Devil Hunter would contribute something cool though sad to see his passing albeit this chapter was great and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. Maybe Ill get to reunite with Barem next chapter
🥺

Man, Quanxi really is built differently. Even an empowered Yoru can't stand up to her (though to give her credit, she's missing an arm. Then again, not sure how much that factors in when wielding a one-handed sword). This really shows that she's just incredibly talented and strong, even outside her hybrid form. I mean, crossbows can't be that feared in the CSM world to justify such a huge gap in AP and speed compared to the rest of the hybrids. Guess in this world, genes or training can really play a factor. Kishibe's another good example of that.

But this also makes me curious what Quanxi's endgame is now. She's willing to go against Public Safety's orders, but she still chose to join them. I mean what sort of leverage could they have against her to make her become their operative again? Is it just nostalgia for her past place of work? No way it can be that simple. Still, a guy's gotta wonder.

My theory is that Quanxi is old as shit (at least several hundred years old) and has thus had far more time to perfect her Hybrid powers. She is the first devil hunter after all
Well we know that Hybrids are only strengthened by fear when they transform, so soon enough we might get background on why Quanxi has this inhuman strength even without transforming.

People fail to notice the real meaning of CSM; being gay gives you superpowers. Just look at Quanxi & Yoshida
AsaYoru when Yoshida inevitably shows back up
8de.jpg

Great chapter. Quanxi is just built different. She no-diffed a hybrid and a horse(wo)man. But the biweekly devil is back, so that sucks. I'm hoping we see denji revived next chapter as well as what happens to Nayuta

When Quanxi states that Denji is more fearsome than her, while she's stronger - does she mean that he has more potential to get far stronger than she is/does? Because I know the more you're feared, the stronger

Back