• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

I went ahead and calced this, but it might be wrong since Denji could have jumped before the bullet was fired since we don't see the bullet mid air in his direction. What do you guys think?

Chainsaw Man was crazy-good this week. Again.

Asa and Denji.... I'm gonna go insane.... they need to fight the apocalypse with the power of love.....

AND YORU DOESN'T KNOW NAYUTA, HER USE OF CONQUEST TO ALTER HER MEMORIES HASN'T WORN OFF DESPITE DEVIL ABILITIES GOING AWAY UPON DEATH!

NAYUTA IS ALIVE!!!!

2 week break btw... and never ever forget that Denji is STILL contracted to find the new Blood Devil and turn it back into Power.

lately ive found the chapters have been either disappointing or hype followed by disappointment, todays chapter was good though we're back

i think i might just hate being caught up its so slowwwww

Interesting detail about Fiend regeneration from the previous chapters; Nail Fiend showed a Low-Mid feat (healing fatal organ damage, being ran through with a sword 4+ times), although they still can't regrow limbs like Devils can.

Nah, Power had her limbs removed and got diced up by the Darkness Devil and was still able to regenerate from all those injuries, the only fiend I remember who couldn't regenerate their limbs was Angel and that's likely because the Darkness Devil looked at him
Power's were reattached, she did not regrow them.

Angel is a Devil, not a Fiend. Aki was stared at by Darkness yet one of his limbs reattached. Angel, after being Conquered by Makima, had regrown his arms. It's most likely that Angel didn't regain his arms because he's suicidal.

guys shouldnt power's weapons be up to 8-B since denji used one of them to kill makima

it's on denji's profile why not on power's

with that in mind i think hybrid denji should scale to or above power's blood weapons but i don't think my 8-B denji propaganda will ever work

guys shouldnt power's weapons be up to 8-B since denji used one of them to kill makima

it's on denji's profile why not on power's

with that in mind i think hybrid denji should scale to or above power's blood weapons but i don't think my 8-B denji propaganda will ever work
She's already 8-B as the Blood Devil.

The Blood Fiend though obviously does not scale.

The Blood Fiend though obviously does not scale.
uh yeah she does

denji made that weapon through a contract with the blood fiend. contracts give contracted humans a portion of the contracted devil’s power, denji used her power to create the chainsaw meaning she should theoretically be able to do the same herself

obviously she doesn’t fully scale to it though, she should be 9-A, up to 8-B with weapons

denji made that weapon through a contract with the blood fiend.
I must remind you that Fiends are unable to make Contracts. At all.

Denji is Contracted to the Blood Devil— consuming Pochita's flesh allowed Power to revive in her true form as the Blood Devil.

oh yeah i forgot fiends cant make contracts

thats really weird because power had returned to her fiend form when she made the contract.. funnymoto lies to us again

The Power dumpster scene is a recreation of the dumpster scene with Pochita. Neither returned to their Fiend or Near-Death forms, both events took place within Denji's mind.

It's simply how Denji sees Power.

hI

hI
looks ass

hI
Below Average (Yoru is dumb[25])
What did yoru do to you

hI
Did some tweaking and made it look better

What did yoru do to you
yoru-throwing-tantrums-gives-me-years-of-life-lol-v0-vjefh5bhze3a1.jpg

i do not think the profile name should start with “war fiend” given everyone just calls her asa and will try to search for her by that term

power’s profile isn’t called “blood fiend”
Facts, we should change it

Edit: We should actually change it to "Yoru (Asa Mitaka)" because I guarantee Yoru will probably be the main search term to get to Asa's Profile

Last edited:
Back