• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

hey guys! guess who literally read all of chainsaw in 5 days!!!
Tbh that's more time than most people take on their first read.
15407.jpg

what a way to kill all her excitement

This emoji sucks, is there a better way to express laughter? And don't give me "hahaha"

Forget it, my profile picture works.

Last edited:
CSM having 4 ongoing CRTs, all of them only covering a single ability change or scale 💔

We really need to wrap them up soon and make a megathread to fix profiles, add obvious stuff, etc.

Did Darkness Devil ever get interdimensional summoning/teleportation due to bringing stone devil from devil hunter headquarters to hell?

oh yeah also does my Kobeni scaling seem fair? I was thinking of ranking her at around 9-C but she does have some brief scuffles with characters like Aki. Kobeni is weaker than Aki given she was easily disarmed by him but should still be relative given she is implied to be capable of stabbing denji as well actually was able to stab Aki

and I do think being able to cut through a base Katana Man should count? Given his balls took an extensive beating from both Denji and Aki. his arm should be more durable than his balls

Did Darkness Devil ever get interdimensional summoning/teleportation due to bringing stone devil from devil hunter headquarters to hell?
I still have no idea how he did that. Grabbed Stone out of it's ability and made it and it's contractor crumble into stone.

Darkness needs a full rework (planned), like why does it have death hax lol.

and I do think being able to cut through a base Katana Man should count? Given his balls took an extensive beating from both Denji and Aki. his arm should be more durable than his balls
Base Katana Man took a punch from Power (9-A) I believe. So Kobeni scales to that value.

Base Katana Man took a punch from Power (9-A) I believe. So Kobeni scales to that value.
maybe! tbh I wouldn't say that's consistent enough with some other CSM feats given base humans are generally scaled off of Denji and Aki and probably would break scaling chains. also, I don't think it's definitive to scale to scale durability off of a single punch tbh :3

maybe! tbh I wouldn't say that's consistent enough with some other CSM feats given base humans are generally scaled off of Denji and Aki and probably would break scaling chains. also, I don't think it's definitive to scale to scale durability off of a single punch tbh :3
There's an ongoing (but basically necro) CRT to upgrade base Denji and Aki to 9-A too.

Shouldn't Makima and Darkness get Cosmic Awareness?

Since Darkness could instantly sense where Touka was on Earth to extent his hand out for his part of the contract

And Makima was shown sensing the slaughter battle between Darkness and the Hell Group

Shouldn't Makima and Darkness get Cosmic Awareness?

Since Darkness could instantly sense where Touka was on Earth to extent his hand out for his part of the contract

And Makima was shown sensing the slaughter battle between Darkness and the Hell Group
I believe Makima was just using her mind hax to see through the spider devil what was happening. Makes sense for darkness though

Just putting my thoughts for some changes in here since a CRT is impossible atm.

Devil Physiology needs resistances to Transmutation, Mind Manipulation, Body Puppetry, Type 1 Corruption, and Biological Manipulation added, and needs Transformation removed.

Fiend Physiology needs to be added to the Devil Physiology page, which is the same as Devil Physiology aside from lacking Regeneration above High-Low, Power Bestowal, Law Manipulation, and Possession.

Hybrid Devil Physiology shouldn't have Type 2 Immortality.

Back