• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chainsaw Man discussion thread

Damn, Yoru vs Sukuna when ? Scratch that, some of Deku's tier 7 keys might be good as well
  • Bad acting which only works because target is gullible (Angel/Asa)
  • Needs pseudo-family to save them, one of whom hard carries while the other is useless (Gun-raga, Tank-gito)
  • Reduces GOATed Hero to a torso on the ground (Pochita, Gojo)
  • Forces teenager to witness their mass murder in their own body (Yuji, Asa)
  • A brute force villain stealing the focus from a sidelined manipulative villain (Kenjaku, Fami)
I can see the connection.

Last edited:
  • Needs pseudo-family to save them, one of whom hard carries while the other is useless (Gun-raga, Tank-gito)
  • Less interesting than the sidelined manipulative villain (Kenjaku, Fami)
Tank ain't getting the spotlight yet bruh, Yoru literally obliterated Pochita with only 1 hand, why would she use tank?

wait wait wait, what if, Fami is the real mother of Denji so the comparison now fits perfectly

We thought Denji-Pochita was the Yuji-Sukuna parallel
but it was really Asa-Yoru the entire time
Fujimoto tricked us again

Peak scaling (I know, I know, "hax', but authors don't have that kind of mindset most of time)
0066-008.png
0179-015.png

nah nah stand on business with the agenda
Aging is obviously Gojo's Cursed Spirit Reincarnation, and is >>> Darkness, as 2nd only to Death due to being near equal in inevitability.

Darkness: L̶e̵t̷ ̵u̵s̴ ̴p̷o̶s̸t̶p̵o̸n̷e̵ ̸t̷h̸i̷s̴ ̷m̸a̵t̶c̴h̶ ̵f̵o̶r̷ ̵t̵h̴e̵ ̴m̸o̸m̶e̷n̵t̸,̸ ̸M̴a̴k̶i̵m̴a̵.

Makima: That would seem most advantageous to the both of us!
Given how Yoru points in the same direction as the first bang, given how she's walking straight down the hole left behind by it, not to mention how I don't think the Gun Goddess can physically turn around 180°, I think it's safe to use the same long-way distance as the first bang.

Last edited:
Given how Yoru points in the same direction as the first bang, given how she's walking straight down the hole left behind by it, not to mention how I don't think the Gun Goddess can physically turn around 180°, I think it's safe to use the same long-way distance as the first bang.
But this would give 7-A results...

I sacrifice one year of every brazilian life to summon Chariot and debunk the 7-A KE
"If the feat is really 7-A, then why are only a few city blocks leveled?"

"Pochita took most of the energy."

"And Pochita has 7-A durability because?"

"Because the feat is 7-A."

[Chainsaw Man CRT: Death by Sushi Aftermath Upgrades has been locked]

I will say that the feat definitely seems like it's just speed, as even Yoru was frozen in place as the Aging Devil decayed the finger bullet
Yeah, obviously trying to predict Fujimoto is a fool's errand, but I think next chapter is gonna be a Hax vs. AP battle.

If War after her mother's guilt powered Call to Arms still can't even scratch a Primal Fear, then Fami's plan to power her up enough to fight Death is gonna feel kinda stupid.

Granted, stuff like World War II and Nukes still aren't back yet, but considering they're in Japan, Nuclear Weapons coming back would cause more problems than it'd solve.

The bullet's art being scratchy as if it's still in motion gives me the fear that Old Age actually just statued the bullet instead of doing time shenanigans
Did Aging statue the bullet because Aging's fast, or because time is slow though?

We did see them(her?) age-forward the bullet to dust right after, so they've got some time shenanigans.
The scratchy effect really only appears in the first panel, I just sorta assumed Old Age stopped it with telekinesis or something.
First two panels, but yeah.

Back