• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell vs Broly

Laughing Manson said:
IIRC, Goku struck the same area of the same are of Broly's midsection that King Vegeta stabbed him in when he was a baby, which acted as a weak spot.
And you somehow tell me no other hits at all even grazed this area, and that he kept this weak spot all life despite everyone else seemingly outliving old wounds like normal?

... eh, it's DB. I'll just drop it.

??? Anime profiles?

Trunks and Goten's High 4-C come from them being able to keep up with 18 while teaming up(or give her some trouble, whatever you want to define it as). And 18 is nowheeeere Semi-Perfect Cell, much less so Perfect Cell, at least during the tournament unless anyone wants to correct me.

Wouldn't that be an outlier like Piccolo blowing up the moon earlier on? Because Full Power Frieza should then get close to 4-B, which doesn't sound right.

Regardless and getting back to the topic, the two scale to High 4-C and could hurt gooey Broly. Perfect Cell should easily harm him, plus Bio-Broly being rather mindless, plus Cell's bigger repertoire of skills, regen, zenkai boost... etc etc etc.

The feats in the anime are a lot better than in the manga. The Saiyans have 5-A to High 5-A feats, Frieza has multiple High 4-C feats and Buu is 4-A.

@Korudo you do realize the stats you're basing 18, Goten, and Trunks off are the canon right? Goten and Trunks would scale off of SSJ Broly, who did the 4-A feat in the first place.

Though Lancelot has a point, this is rather derailing. You guys can go ahead with the thread, but under the current reasoning, its going to be outdated pretty quickly.

How well do they scale off SSJ Second Coming Broly? I don't remmember the Movie well, but weren't they barely able to do anything at all even against base Super Saiyan Broly?

I just don't understand how Goten and Trunks scale to a being that tanked all of their attacks with no damage until being combined with Gohan, and hitting an apparent weakspot. It doesn't fit at all. At most, I'd agree to beefing Bio-Broly up to 4-B at best, and even then, SPC would be able to kill him.

But that's enough derailing, you're right. So again, Cell wins.

Alright, then they scale to a casual First Form Frieza being over 1/3rd of 4-B and Final Form Frieza being far superior to that at 1%. So Goten and Trunks are both over 100x baseline 4-B and oneshot Cell.

That 1% thing may be a dub line, forget about that. Goten in the anime has the same feat of forcing Gohan to fight seriously and making him state that the kids are going to pass him if he doesn't start training seriously, so he does indeed scale to Gohan.

Again, Freeza as a near 4-A at final form 100% doesn't make sense and isn't accepted here obviously, so that's inconsequential.

Then we fall into a contradiction of both of them being barely able to do anything at all to SSJ Broly in the second movie compared to actually hurting him in Bio-Broly and having to work together to pressure 18, but SOMEHOW they scale off to Gohan. This is a movie, and a DB movie at that, so barely affecting Second Coming Broly but damaging Bio-Broly is the most sensible option here. Otherwise we are going to be at this forever.

Back