• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell vs Acacia

Super perfect Cell vs Grotesque God Acacia

Speed equalized if necessary

win by ko, incapacitate or death

Screen-03.57.20-21.10.2016-
Cell Perfect

Super Perfect or just Perfect?

Anyway, if it's the former, Cell would have an edge in power, though by how much is up for debate since he's pretty much minimum Solar System level via statements, and I don't know how far into Large Star level Acacia would be, in this form.

Cell also might be faster, but Acacia has some serious space-time bullshit that would probably give him the edge in that department.

I'm not familiar with all of Acacia's abilities, as I still haven't read the last two dozen or so chapters of Toriko, but I feel he could end up coming out on top via superior adaptability and hax.

It's super perfect cell. I can bullet point Acacia's top abilities

• Acacia can slow down time to such extent that 1 second seems like 1 month (basically reducing his opponents speed to nothing)
  • His bite can stop Regenerationn completely.Acacia can even devour soul and the victim can not resurrect.
  • Also Acacia's Regenerationn is even better than Majin Buu (listed as high) and NEO (Acacia's gourmet demon) has come back from supernova explosions in past when he was much, much weaker than grotesque god form.
  • Acacia can also paralyze people with ability called knocking, and can open portals for bfr with back channel @Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot

>Cell begins charging the kamehameha up.

>Acacia uses back channel.

>Knocking

>Proceed to eat.

Beerus1000 said:
acacia stomps via hax also didn't you say cell will loose to acacia easily at comicvine ;)
Yes I did. Cell has no counter to Acacia's time hax and anti regen bite whereas Acacia can counter instant transmission with back channel. Looks like most people agree here as well

Acacia vs Buu maybe next time?

Ssj3 would overpower acacia at first, but isnt likely to keep up, as that transformation drains goku's stamina too quickly. As acacia has that insane regen, he can probably win if he uses back channels and knocking or tires goku.

PaChi2 said:
Ssj3 would overpower acacia at first, but isnt likely to keep up, as that transformation drains goku's stamina too quickly. As acacia has that insane regen, he can probably win if he uses back channels and knocking or tires goku.
So even SSJ3 lGoku oses. How about SSJ3 Gotenks? Acacia's regen seems almost impossible to overcome by DBZ standard

Cell has the power but Acacia has the hax. In this instance I'd say acacia wins but with some difficulty

Im going to try to be clear about acacia's position vs dbz:

1) First: Acacia will eat any physical attack directed to him so their main combat style is restricted to ki blasts (tho, before they know this they will lose a limb like midora).

2) Second: Acacia will go close quarters because its in character for him to do so and can blitz via back channels (probably some like buu and higher can keep up, tho).

3) Third: knocking equals victory to acacia, why? None in db has regen that can save them from acacia's anti regen, even buu would lose if he gets knocked. He can pull a Knocking any time as shown in the manga.

4) Fourth: Acacia's regen is buu level, which, as you know, means that none of dbz cast sans mystic gohan and above have a possibility of killing him for good (Im dubious about super buu and ssj3 gotenks tbh).

Anyway, I hope it didnt feel like I was downplaying dbz or hyping acacia. So, to answer your question: ssj3 gotenks in character loses hard to acacia because of his lack of experience, his petty nature and his lack of strategy (or recklessness).

Back