• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell Downgrade to Baseline 4-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've calmed down now. I want to apologise for the shitposting and sarcastic rudeness that I showed to my fellow members. Apologies.

Can we just close it before it gets worse?

I'm pretty sure most people disagree with Cell being below 4-B, Kilofoe cell is debatable, but I think we need a day to cool down and another thread that hasn't been omegaderailed.

Why, do you need a safespace SD because you cant handle an objective fact?

Your opinion is not a strict fact. Others can disagree with it.

Banned because there was obvious bias in the forums. Wow. Don't worry kink I'll let your digital spirit live on through me.

The CELESTIAL JUDGE!

RadicalMrR said:
Close this thread and make a new one thats staff only.

Shit has gotten out of hand.
Really.... Matt and other staff members are the main thing making this go out of control. That's not going to solve anything.

@Kin

Wow really? I guess opinions are fact now?

Either way this thread has become even shittier. I will make a staff only one once I get to a PC.

@AKM escalating a thread (And doing so knowing how controversial it is), calling the wiki and the fanbase biased, ignoring warnings, and insulting people that are just telling you to calm down sounds ban worthy to me, but if you disagree, I can decrease it.

@SD

Unban him for now. Or else it'll be worse if someone tries to advocatefor him in the rule violations thread. Don't want this affecting you.

The real cal howard said:
Once again, another Cal thread has turned to shit... Because of course...
Happens bro.

It happens.

As I said before we should Hakai this and make another thread tommorow.

I have half a mind to close this or let the others do it.

This thread is unbearable, and it needs to be redone if we want any result at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back