• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestialsapiens HDE needs a revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Entire MoA ain't getting unreliable tag just because one of their official QnA has been contradicted. Duncan ain't getting the tag of never being used
But if he's unreliable then this would hurt the verse
So best we can do is make a CRT to remove Duncan overall moving forward. I saw an entire list of Duncan statements being false and contradicted.
In the long run this will protect the verse

But if he's unreliable then this would hurt the verse
So best we can do is make a CRT to remove Duncan overall moving forward. I saw an entire list of Duncan statements being false and contradicted.
In the long run this will protect the verse
That's the point, we don't do that currently, either in long run or short, we go with what is being done.

What? A lot of verses ignore some devs because they are unreliable and remove their feats to be safe.
What other verses do is irrelevant. They have their own circumstances and stuffs. We only 100% deny WoG when it contradicts the source material, is not supported within the source material/nor alluded to or it comes from leading vs debating questions.

What other verses do is irrelevant. They have their own circumstances and stuffs. We only 100% deny WoG when it contradicts the source material, is not supported within the source material/nor alluded to or it comes from leading vs debating questions.
Then it seems like we cannot use these. They contradict eachother and the show (With the dimension stuff and omnipotence) They also literally have a headcanon character in them (Irrc)

Entire MoA ain't getting unreliable tag just because one of their official QnA has been contradicted. Duncan ain't getting the tag of never being used just because of many contradicted answers he has given, entire guidebook ain't getting discredited just because single out of all of information has been found wrong. No.
Even when contradicting himself SEVERAL TIMES?

Then it seems like we cannot use these. They contradict eachother and the show (With the dimension stuff and omnipotence) They also literally have a headcanon character in them (Irrc)
That's to be determined. Iirc, we do use these still for our profiles, so currently some things are accepted.

Rephrase? You are saying staff are still deciding which stuff are enough to disregard WOG?
Unless the scan in particular contradicted, take it guidebook or any other stuff from official media, we allow official stuff. Just because a single information out off entire guidebook or official merchandise is wrong, we don't discredit it entirely.

Unless the scan in particular contradicted, take it guidebook or any other stuff from official media, we allow official stuff. Just because a single information out off entire guidebook or official merchandise is wrong, we don't discredit it entirely.
Look. If the authors dont know shit about dimensions and throw the word around, contadict themselves several times, make a tier 2 anti feat, add a fan character as canon (or whatever), call it above dimensions (which is like H1-B) then call it multidimensional (which is like 4D+)

Its time to stop

Look. If the authors dont know shit about dimensions and throw the word around, contadict themselves several times, make a tier 2 anti feat, add a fan character as canon (or whatever), call it above dimensions (which is like H1-B) then call it multidimensional (which is like 4D+)

Its time to stop
You should realise this thread is not completely dependent of WOG.
So yeah Stop.

You should realise this thread is not completel dependent of WOG.
So yeah Stop.
If people stop arguing for 6D with Wog then sure.
For the general CRT seems more like Range+AP to me. Otherwise people like Goku would get HDE lol, Disagree FRA

I will leave this here and go
  • When a statement from a character, guidebook, or even word of god contradicts what occurs in the series, they won't be used. For example, if an author says that a character from his work is incapable of shattering planets, even though it has destroyed galaxies on-screen, we will always go with the latter, rather than the former. The statement needs to be consistent with what has been revealed within the fictional franchise itself. Otherwise, it will be considered invalid.
  • Author statements will only be accepted when they clarify what has been shown or implied in the series itself, and will be rejected when they contradict what has been shown to the audience. Statements that technically do not contradict anything shown in the series will still be rejected if there is no evidence that they are accurate.

exactly bruh

his profile literally says that he is omnipotent
Stated to be Omnipotent in fiction is common thing that only depends on context in which it being used, Celestial sapiens are entire species that is strongest in the verse and so can be regarded as omnipotent. If I call someone omnipotent then that means he is anything but weaker than me or anyone I know. That doesn't mean he is omnipotent, Omnipotent Statements in Fiction mostly doesn't mean to be taken literally and only be accepted for scaling stuff as greatest powers or strongest in the verse. That said, Agree to disagree with Omnipotent stuff.

There are 3 contradictory things in that QnA.

1) Saying that a Celestialsapien cannot survive the destruction of a timeline by itself.

2) Say that Alien X is not Omnipotent.

3) Also, there they say that it is not limited by dimensions, and in another comment they say that it is Multi-dimensional (which if I understand correctly, it means that it is limited by dimensions, but it simply has many dimensions)
Are the same authors doing this?

4D

Alien X didnt do it, they used his range to do it

Resistance

4D
"Our plane of Existence/reality" has been used for spacetime continuum in ben 10 episode paradox, so transcending it would be anything but still 4D. Also, all HDE needs is implication from the source material, WoG will be allowed afterwards.

"Our plane of Existence/reality" has been used for spacetime continuum in ben 10 episode paradox, so transcending it would be anything but still 4D.
Doesnt change the fact that the card was talking about his RW
Also, all HDE needs is implication from the source material, WoG will be allowed afterwards.
If Alien is really 6D how did they get his DNA?

Doesnt change the fact that the card was talking about his RW
? What's your point that plane of Existence is referring to 3D? Because humans are 3D? Then ben must be 4D for his plane of Existence being 4D. How terms are used in the verse is important, the assertion we are making about terms is how writers verse treats it but the assertion you're making is solely depends on that I disagree regardless, my point that Our plane of Existence is 4D and so the verse approves it.
If Alien is really 6D how did they get his DNA?
He is already HDE, Omnitrix was still able to get it, he has Alien x DNA Because it can get it? What else there is to think and what's the reason for it shouldn't? How Omnitrix being capable of getting Alien X/Extra-Dimensional being DNA is relevant?

? What's your point that plane of Existence is referring to 3D? Because humans are 3D? Then ben must be 4D for his plane of Existence being 4D.
How terms are used in the verse is important, the assertion we are making about terms is how writers verse treats it but the assertion you're making is solely depends on that I disagree regardless, my point that Our plane of Existence is 4D and so the verse approves it.
**** it. This is going in circles we will see staff opinions, I genuinly hate ben 10 because of these last couple CRTs 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back