• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestia & Luna Immortal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neutral on this, but leaning towards it.

Anyone else know what Discord's card says? I can handle it being upside down, but I think the letters in the words are scrambled.

By the way, can you upload the trading card scan at a higher resolution here in this wiki?

Huh. the Crystal Heart Spell book says that natural alicorns have extended lifespans but are not immortal. Of course, both of these sources (cards and novels) are Loose Canon at best (The part about Cadence and Twilight not being able to live as long as Celestia and Luna and cadence not being a natural alicorn at least seem to be canon going by Celestia and Lunas comments that Flurry Heart was the first pony to be born an alicorn in Equestria, as well as the statement that Twilight will not outlive her friends). I could go either way until the cards are confirmed as canon.

This is straightforward, seems good to apply.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Ascended Alicorns are definitely not immortal or even long-lived. The writers have said that Twilight won't outlive her friends.
I know, I said that. I was saying that one source says that natural alicorns are immortal while another one says they are long lived. How official or canon are the cards? The book is loose canon at best.

I can apply it.

The pages aren't locked? Wow, guess this thread's done then.

Since this thread seems to have been concluded, I will close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back