• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celebrities with good feats

Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City

Michael's slam dunks are so powerful that they cause earthquakes all across Chicago.

And I'm pretty sure Shaq Fu has some universe creation feats but my memory is murky.

Sam Hyde is Omnipresent, because he committed, is committing, and will commit everything related to shooting guns.

Theirs like, 5 8-D statements in SPG, and they only use dimension to refer to higher dimensions, and universe for everything else AFAIK.

"You sound like prof-" "Others knew me in different forms. I have been quite popular in my time. Some even read my books" -

The radio version of the last parts of Hitchhiker's Guide, with Stephen Hawking Himself being the voice of the guide mark II

I wonder where we can get Ben Garrison comics at.

He labels everything, so maybe he labels the fact that the comic takes place in a beyond dimensional panel.

SMT Stephen is 9-Dimensional, The Guide Mark II (Who is literally stephen hawking somehow) is 22-D to "A million other dimensions"

So yeah, Composite Stephen is a 1-B with all the hax of a SMT character

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I mean, Aleister is High 1-C
At his absolute maximum power when he's fooling someone into thinking he's High 1-C

It's never called the mark. It's The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy Mark II, or The guide Mark II for short. Sorry, that kinda bothered me.

Back