• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cataclysm • RP Thread

"The cruelty of capitalism, the irresponsibility of the country, and the don't give a **** mentality of people really attribute to all of the shit happening in the world before cataclysm"
"Now you're following me! Then you get what I'm trying to say?"

"huh, I didn't expect that, but I guess it was a matter of time for that to happen in society"

“Telling the truth is just what I do! I am Aiko, Aiko Shion” He smiles but he doesnt reach for a handshake because in his family reaching to a woman for a handshake can be considered rude
"hello Aiko, I am Neron"

“Telling the truth is just what I do! I am Aiko, Aiko Shion” He smiles but he doesnt reach for a handshake because in his family reaching to a woman for a handshake can be considered rude
"Victoria Geheimnis, former drug— ahem. I mean, Former Aerospace Engineer..." Victoria said, having experienced a Freudian slip.

Rakih was surprised at what he heard.

"I see" He closes his eyes "I hope you can find your path and happiness somewhere in this godforsaken world"
"Save them wishes for those who deserves it..."
“Oh a former dru- I mean engineer? Very intresting lady! I would love to buy some of your dru- I mean e-engines…?” He giggled again showing he is half joking
Victoria simply sighed, standing up slowly as she grabbed some coffee of of the table, brewing her own.

“Well I suppose I could introduce myself a bit more. As I said my name is Sena Sakurane and my specialty is swordsmanship,” she says gesturing to the sword at her hip. “I’ve been practicing for quite a while and my skills are quite sharp. I hope that whether it’s on or off the battlefield you can rely on me. So don’t hesitate to ask for help. I’ll do my best to support you all.”

“Well I suppose I could introduce myself a bit more. As I said my name is Sena Sakurane and my specialty is swordsmanship,” she says gesturing to the sword at her hip. “I’ve been practicing for quite a while and my skills are quite sharp. I hope that whether it’s on or off the battlefield you can rely on me. So don’t hesitate to ask for help. I’ll do my best to support you all.”
"Aaah, another fellow sword user, greeting as well. My name is Rakih Muraiz Elyan, a shilat martial artist that specializes in sword style"
Rakih greet the young woman while extending his hand for a handshake.
"Maybe we can spar for times veing eh?"

Sena accepts the handshake with a smile and says, “That sounds great. I’m always on the lookout for strong opponents to test myself against.”
"Can I take a look at your sword please?" Ask Rakih to the young woman. "While you can-"
The sound of sword being unsheathed echo throughout the room, a black katana is held in his hand.
"-take a look at mine? This is Lei Gong, a katana that accompany me throughout my journey"

"Really? Should you cling to your past like that? Have you repent your sin?" Ask Rakih to her.

"Look ahead at your future, there is no sin heavy enough to not be forgiven. Achieve happiness from now, carve your own path, learn from the past"
(Edit this bro, she is thinking so this is a monologue, you can't respond to this)

"Can I take a look at your sword please?" Ask Rakih to the young woman. "While you can-"
The sound of sword being unsheathed echo throughout the room, a black katana is held in his hand.
"-take a look at mine? This is Lei Gong, a katana that accompany me throughout my journey"

“I don’t see why not.” She says drawing her blade from its sheath, “I haven’t actually given it a name. Maybe I should think about that.” As she holds it out in front of her, she looks closely at the black blade he’s holding.

“I don’t see why not.” She says drawing her blade from its sheath, “I haven’t actually given it a name. Maybe I should think about that.” As she holds it out in front of her, she looks closely at the black blade he’s holding.
"Hmm, this looks quite ancient. And the quality is clearly a masterpiece, is this perhaps your family heirloom?" Ask Rakih to Sena.
"Well, this Lei Gong of mine is quite new and forged in a special way to become stronger than reinforced steel and allowing mana to course within it"

“It was given to me by my grandfather when I reached a certain level of skill. It was passed to him before that. My family does have a history of swordsmen but in recent generations the specifics have been lost. So in all honesty this sword probably already has a name, just one that I don’t know.” She said looking deeply thoughtful. She had never really thought much about the sword and her family history but now she was becoming curious.

“It was given to me by my grandfather when I reached a certain level of skill. It was passed to him before that. My family does have a history of swordsmen but in recent generations the specifics have been lost. So in all honesty this sword probably already has a name, just one that I don’t know.” She said looking deeply thoughtful. She had never really thought much about the sword and her family history but now she was becoming curious.
"Hmm, I see. That quite interesting, your family should have an either a secret or power for this sword"

Rakih just looked at his Samsung while walking forward, raising his head-his black eyes scanning across the room.

"Oh, I am late aren't I? Apologize for that, my name is Rakih Muraiz Elyan. Just a shilat martial artist hybrid sword mage"

"I'm here as a member of your guys team"
"I know what you mean, I'm not innocent in this. The conflict between schools of martial arts can be quite bloody, especially if that concerns the reputation between masters" Rakih says while reminiscing his days as a student of martial arts.
The best way to learn about others was to listen from their very mouths, and listen Aura did to much of what was said.
“That makes it three practitioners. Makes me happy to see that we've preserved more than one of the old arts even after everything that's happened. Any history of war is still, history. I'm Aura Len. Not known for caring about many things, but legacy is one of them.” Her hand extended for a handshake and she smiled, spirited.
“If we remember that and learn, a day where we fight together can always come. And would you look at that? It's today! Looking forward to working a way out of this, with you all.”

"Victoria Geheimnis, former drug— ahem. I mean, Former Aerospace Engineer..." Victoria said, having experienced a Freudian slip.
Aura heard that and stared at Victoria but said nothing. Trying to figure out what exactly this “drug—ahem” profession that she was talking about meant, in her language.
“Did she drag people somewhere? Gotta be that. Lots of bodies and wounded left on the fields, left wanting of proper rites. Noblest heart!”

Palaria breathed out, standing up and just walking to the corner, observing her strike force with interest and a notebook she pulled out of her pocket to take notes

The best way to learn about others was to listen from their very mouths, and listen Aura did to much of what was said.
“That makes it three practitioners. Makes me happy to see that we've preserved more than one of the old arts even after everything that's happened. Any history of war is still, history. I'm Aura Len. Not known for caring about many things, but legacy is one of them.” Her hand extended for a handshake and she smiled, spirited.
“If we remember that and learn, a day where we fight together can always come. And would you look at that? It's today! Looking forward to working a way out of this, with you all.”
Rakih extend his to accept the handshake.
"The same for me too, miss Aura. Hope we can work together nicely eh?"

“What are you writing over there, boss?” Sena asked Palaria as she watched her note taking.
"I'm taking notes, I was one of the head researchers of magic before the Cataclysm, so I took a lot of notes." Palaria said, smiling a little
"May I ask who you are miss leader?" Ask Rakih to Palaria.
"My name is Palaria Lifeheart, Rakih, was it?" Palaria said

"I'm taking notes, I was one of the head researchers of magic before the Cataclysm, so I took a lot of notes." Palaria said, smiling a little
Sena looked at her with amazement adding, “Wow, that’s pretty awesome. You must be really diligent to handle that. I can see why they picked you to be a leader for this crew.”

Rakih extend his to accept the handshake.
"The same for me too, miss Aura. Hope we can work together nicely eh?"
“That's the spirit. I'm always told to be at one body and mind with Nature. But Hiyah!! We can't bow down and call mother master anymore, can we?” To reinforce her resolve, Aura punched the empty air once. 'Twas expression of happiness as well: To find an ally this receptive to her vibrant temper was no everyday occurrence.
“What are you writing over there, boss?” Sena asked Palaria as she watched her note taking.
“Drawing our plans for war! ‘Every battle is won before it is ever fought’. Sun Tzu said so!” Aura Len again pointed. And again she was confident.
“Or taking notes.” And again she was wrong.

"That nice, maybe I can ask you to help me at something regarding the condition of my body eh?"

"My name is Palaria Lifeheart, Rakih, was it?" Palaria said
"Yes miss Palaria, I hope we can work together better than any CSGO team match or WoW vanilla raid that I ever experienced to this day"

“That's the spirit. I'm always told to be at one body and mind with Nature. But Hiyah!! We can't bow down and call mother master anymore, can we?” To reinforce her resolve, Aura punched the empty air once. 'Twas expression of happiness as well: To find an ally this receptive to her vibrant temper was no everyday occurrence.
"Of course, those old master are already in their afterlives, watching us. Maybe we can spar sometime? Before learning the ways of sword, I learned how to use my fist and feet first."

Last edited:
Sena looked at her with amazement adding, “Wow, that’s pretty awesome. You must be really diligent to handle that. I can see why they picked you to be a leader for this crew.”
"I was." Palaria said, her smile fading

“Drawing our plans for war! ‘Every battle is won before it is ever fought’. Sun Tzu said so!” Aura Len again pointed. And again she was confident.
“Or taking notes.” And again she was wrong.
"My tactics are only decent, that's why he's here." Palaria said, motioning to Llarinus who was simply watching the party

"That nice, maybe I can ask you to help me at something regarding the condition of my body eh?"

"Yes miss Palaria, I hope we can work together better than any CSGO team match or WoW classic raid that I ever experienced to this day"
"What have you been doing?" Palaria asked

(WoW classic wouldn't have existed at that time, it woulda just been called vanilla wow)

"What have you been doing?" Palaria asked
"Well..." Rakih fidgeting awkwardly.
"I'm trying to cultivate mana into my own body like in some Chinese xianxia novels to increase my strength"
"Apparently, it's working but not without side effects"
(WoW classic wouldn't have existed at that time, it woulda just been called vanilla wow)
(What years it is bruh)

"Well..." Rakih fidgeting awkwardly.
"I'm trying to cultivate mana into my own body like in some Chinese xianxia novels to increase my strength"
"Apparently, it's working but not without side effects"

(What years it is bruh)
"...Are you stupid? Mana does terrible things to your body when forced in!" Palaria said quickly as she moved over to him

(Mana happened in 2010, Cata happened approximately 1 year after that so the year is 2011 lol)

Back