• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cataclysm • RP Thread

"It's fine... I slept for 10 hours... Could use some coffee to kick-start my day...."

"Who... are you now, girl?" she asked, glancing at Sena slowly

"What? I have no time for being too poetic, I need some coffee..." she said, finishing her bar as she slumped on the chair.
“You sure you're alright?”
Aura got concerned because the word Poetic was used. With her.
“From what I got out of this briefing, there won't be any fighting for a while. Could spare the time to carry you somewhere if we need that.”

"What's wrong?" Palaria asked gently
"My face just goes back like this naturally, I'll be up if there's a coffee I could drink..." she answered slowly.
“You sure you're alright?”
Aura got concerned because the word Poetic was used. With her.
“From what I got out of this briefing, there won't be any fighting for a while. Could spare the time to carry you somewhere if we need that.”
"I don't need that, girl... I need my coffee..." she said, yawning now.

Rakih just looked at his Samsung while walking forward, raising his head-his black eyes scanning across the room.

"Oh, I am late aren't I? Apologize for that, my name is Rakih Muraiz Elyan. Just a shilat martial artist hybrid sword mage"

"I'm here as a member of your guys team"

(I WAS SLEEPING AAAH)

Aiko was standing right on the corner in the dark observing the people he was gonna team up and possibly become closer with. He looked at Rakih who was kinda late to the party and smiled a bit before going back to his blank expression and waiting for orders and plans to arrive so he can help them.

Neron didn't know that doing this was a crazy event now, he clearly wasn't ready for something like this but he could adapt, he just needed time.
Rakih just looked at his Samsung while walking forward, raising his head-his black eyes scanning across the room.

"Oh, I am late aren't I? Apologize for that, my name is Rakih Muraiz Elyan. Just a shilat martial artist hybrid sword mage"

"I'm here as a member of your guys team"
"Oh hi I'm Neron and in short now you and the rest of the people here will be a team for missions known as Ashes of Calamity and fight for freedom or whatever" Said the Stonefall

"Oh hi I'm Neron and in short now you and the rest of the people here will be a team for missions known as Ashes of Calamity and fight for freedom or whatever" Said the Stonefall
Rakih laughed.

"Huh, not bad. I never thought that I will be on a mission for things like this. I thought it was just anime shit"
Aiko was standing right on the corner in the dark observing the people he was gonna team up and possibly become closer with. He looked at Rakih who was kinda late to the party and smiled a bit before going back to his blank expression and waiting for orders and plans to arrive so he can help them.

Rakih smiled back to the man.

Say Rakih to the stonefallen before leaning against the wall.
"First a cool scientist, now an internet nerd? I think I'm getting too old for this..." Victoria mumbled to herself, playing with her hair as she boringly brushes it on her face.

"First a cool scientist, now an internet nerd? I think I'm getting too old for this..." Victoria mumbled to herself, playing with her hair as she boringly brushes it on her face.
"I'm sure they are good people for this mission, also you don't look so old" Neron said without understanding what she means about getting old for this

"I'm sure they are good people for this mission, also you don't look so old" Neron said without understanding what she means about getting old for this
"You know it's rude to ask a woman her age?" she said, still slumped on the chair and not looking at him.
"An internet nerd? Lady, I'm a martial artist, I'm the one who is more traditional than you"
"It was meant to be a compliment, kid. Get over with it..."

"The day before cataclysm is quite peaceful, isn't it? Except for some countries out there. Being one of the only survivors of these calamity made me really appreciate this world"
"Trust me, kid, "peaceful" is just a curtain to hide the truth... Believe me, when you've reached rock bottom, you'll get what I mean..." she said, those words holding more meaning for her than anyone else.

"Trust me, kid, "peaceful" is just a curtain to hide the truth... Believe me, when you've reached rock bottom, you'll get what I mean..." she said, those words holding more meaning for her than anyone else.
"I know what you mean, I'm not innocent in this. The conflict between schools of martial arts can be quite bloody, especially if that concerns the reputation between masters" Rakih says while reminiscing his days as a student of martial arts.

He giggles a bit and nods his head “Thank you very much for that compliment ma’am. 30?! You look 23 at best heh” He answers her with his own compliment

"I know what you mean, I'm not innocent in this. The conflict between schools of martial arts can be quite bloody, especially if that concerns the reputation between masters" Rakih says while reminiscing his days as a student of martial arts.
"Good! Then you know what I mean by people getting desperate. So desperate that they break laws and commit crimes, all just to get a quick buck..."
He giggles a bit and nods his head “Thank you very much for that compliment ma’am. 30?! You look 23 at best heh” He answers her with his own compliment
"Oh please... At this point, you're killing me with your flattery..."

"Good! Then you know what I mean by people getting desperate. So desperate that they break laws and commit crimes, all just to get a quick buck..."
"The cruelty of capitalism, the irresponsibility of the country, and the don't give a **** mentality of people really attribute to all of the shit happening in the world before cataclysm"
“Telling the truth is just what I do! I am Aiko, Aiko Shion” He smiles but he doesnt reach for a handshake because in his family reaching to a woman for a handshake can be considered rude
"Ah greeting Aiko" Say Rakih while extending his hand for a handshake "Hope we can work together as I need your help regarding my circumstance"

"The cruelty of capitalism, the irresponsibility of the country, and the don't give a **** mentality of people really attribute to all of the shit happening in the world before cataclysm"
"Now you're following me! Then you get what I'm trying to say?"
(Just act like I reached for a handshake for both @Rakih_Elyan and @Backbackback one by one)
(But: "reaching to a woman for a handshake can be considered rude")

Back