• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cataclysm Fight: Never Veola vs. Mr. Game & Watch

Jinsye

She/Her
Side-note, the tier gap at worst is 5x and at best is 3x.

Speed =

High 8-C G&W vs. 8-C Never

Who wins?

Mr. Game & Watch: 0

Never Veola: 0

So what stops G&W from cloning Never and beating the shit out of her with AP + copies of herself? Hellfire could probably wipe out the clones, but G&W would just make more.

because this G&W doesn't have that shit lol

This is Game & Watch Mr. Game & Watch, not Smash Bros. or TiC G&W.

..whaaat?

Shit, I've got to read theprofile now. Hold up.

Yea this seems like Never's game pretty easily.

G&W has no gap closers and pretty pitiful range. G&W's cloning is easily countered, and he has no extra powerful abilities, compared to Eve's versatility in just about every way.

I'll vote Eve, low-diff.

Well too be fair, he can turn that AP gap into a one-shot gap with the Judge Hammer, as a 2 oneshots people on his level and it gets higher with each number.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Well too be fair, he can turn that AP gap into a one-shot gap with the Judge Hammer, as a 2 oneshots people on his level and it gets higher with each number.
Yes, but that doesn't matter if you can't actually get to your opponent. Gap closers exist for a reason; if your range is significantly worse than the opponent's, and they know that, they can abuse it pretty easily.

But is it really a Cataclysm Fight when the profile has her EVOLVERSE BoS stats.

Well, lemme see...

This is 8-C Veola, so she actually lacks Hellfire and a ton of her stuff (TBH, High 8-C Veola would probably stomp by virtue of Hell Curses, Mid-Godly Regen on a Conceptual Level, Hellfire which in-verse burns with higher dimensional smurfery if it as much as touches the target or anything related to it, yada yada).

...That said, BoS Eve is one of those chars who knows her stamina isn't anything to brag about much so she goes for her best killer-combos ASAP.

Malevolent Counterpart is a skill FullPower!Florence gave her (Aka Pandora) so she can copy pretty much anything with a Negative version... In a verse where usually power copying gets noped, so if G&W tried to use a skill which creates copies of her she would just copy that skill in turn and thus create Double G&Ws which would in turn create copies of G&Ws to attack G&W.

Double that with Evil Glare and enemy units in general are getting debuffed, while needing to fight the copy-making copies. Energeia shenanigans also give her resistance to both Power Mimicry and Duplication of herself and her stuff.

...And this is all with me almost forgetting that G&W has no resistance to Time Manipulation as far as I can see so unless I am forgetting something here he gets Time Slowed to the point where a literal hour has passed before his perception starts going through said hour to catch up with the moment of death.

On the topic of resistance and range, it also doesn't help that Anti-World Wonderland is a Unique Art/Uniqua (which, as we've seen in Castle Chaos, tends to bypass even the verse's resistances and needs to be worked around somehow instead --- Aka like Alhazred's Diavoloing) and her Range already lists that it reaches as far as her eye can see.

In which case, I'll be voting Eve low-diff as well by virtue of something like this happening.

Yea, even without Hellfire, this is...

yeesh.

She can kinda just stand at her maximum range and kill him before he could ever close the gap.

One more vote needed. (What other Cataclysm fights can be made?)

(If we make Cataclysm keys/separate Cataclysm profiles (I prefer the latter), we'll have some fun, methinks)

rereads post

you people forget that this G&W doesn't have power mimic of others, he just has duplication of himself and flight and fireballs and stuff

Edwardtruong2006 said:
rereads post

you people forget that this G&W doesn't have power mimic of others, he just has duplication of himself and flight and fireballs and stuff
I know he doesn't have this in this tier.

Another step towards him getting his ass kicked.

Now, if this was TIC G&W (except with the same tiering), I'd bargain G&W could take this.

Back