• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Overgrown Rover steps on Pantherlilly. I mean, what else is there to say. Those swords won't be able to cut away enough of the big doggo before he is dead in a million bits. Plus, Rover is so extremely tough, I honestly doubt Pantherlilly would be able to do much to harm the dog of doom with just a coupla swords. At worst, Rover can just use his energy blasts.

Neither do I. And I am only reading OPM right now, and I know nothing about Rover. But based on their profiles, yes it might seem stomp worthy.

I know. Just read. Hot damn that was so cool. Back to debating.

Yoru's battle tactics and skills give her the edge over the much more powerful Rover in a drawn-out fight. But, on the other hand, all Rover needs to do is get one good hit on her and she will go down. His battle abilities should not be doubted either as he managed to fight off Bang, Bomb, Genos (frickin Genos!) and Fubuki all at once with minimal effort. He also fought against Garou pretty damn well. Better than most other heroes managed, cause he survived.

What is interesting though, is that he managed to easily defeat Genos. Genos has a very similar power scheme to Yoru. With their flight, weapons skills, energy blasts with the lightning/incineration cannons and extreme fighting skill. And Rover defeated Genos very easily, showing that he can get around that skill advantage, and fight on par with such an opponent. Hell, Genos couldn't even harm him! (Yes, I am aware that Yoru is Mountain+ AP compared with Genos's City, but Genos was fighting with two other Mountain classes who couldn't harm Rover)

I vote Rover. Unless Yoru says "sit" by sheer dumb luck.

Even Fake Karakura Town Yoruichi is scaled to Urahara who is on par with base Aizen who is above multiple 7-A+ characters (Captain, Arrancar, Vizard, etc) and she even scratch Chrysalis Aizen a little.

And her Flash Goddes Form should be superior than that Karakura Town Arc version. So Yoruichi has AP and Dura advantage here. Yoruichi won't go down with "one good hit" from Rover.

Back