• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello bois, just a small revision, coming from a statement.

In Season 3, after getting beat by a hot vampire by a second time, Hector said to Lenore that she's 10 times stronger than him, puuting vampires and who scale far above average human level, as as you guys know, "Superhuman" tier for Lifting Strength is just a placeholder until a solid sumber is found, well, we have the number

Hector for now doesn't seem to be 9-B like most of the cast, but he's on a good physical condition, so I guess "Above Average Human level" for him makes sense, which is 80kg - 120kg

Using his statement, vampires like Lenore just get Class 1 Lifting Strength

Now, who scales ?

- Carmilla should scale as they should be around equal, with Carmilla actually having a statement for being a "powerhouse", it comes from the official stats of the characters. Didn't knew about that ? Yeah a CRT about that is coming

- Alucard and Dracula obviously scale far higher than that, so they get a "At least Class 1"

- Now I think that Trevor and Isaac also should scale to this in different levels. Trevor was able to compete in force with Alucard and even forcing him to use both hands to push him, and even so, Trevor managed to offer solid resistance, and considering that Alucard is far superior to other vampires and the fact that Trevor defeated one rather easily in a close combat, I tink he should have a Class 1. Now for Isaac, he was able to kill Godbrand and other vampires, and while we don't see him competing in force against them, Godbrand didn't managed to escape from his grab, so a Possibly Class 1 might do the trick for him until we see more

Wouldn't they scale off of Trevor being able to overpower a werewolf? I believe that feat was supposed to be much higher than the Hector beat down feat.

Yeah, while we don't know how strong the Werewolf is, he should be stronger than those regular demons who are already capable of riping people casually, dunno if that is a LS feat, and how far it goes

The statement from Hector, however, give us solid numbers in theory

I don't mind the conclusions in the first post, but you should ask for a bit more staff input first.

Well, from the staff supporters listed on the verse page, Glass is the one who knows more about the Animated Series apparently, that's why I asked him to take a look

Okay. I trust his conclusions then. This does not seem very controversial.

Back