• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CAS Should Be High 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't. That's mainly just people that hate their verse getting downgraded. It's been under more scrutiny cause of how inconsistent DC is
DC isn't even that inconsistent people that say don't know what they are talking about. While there are inconsistency isn't that huge.

DC isn't even that inconsistent people that say don't know what they are talking about. While there are inconsistency isn't that huge.
It's honestly one of the most inconsistent verses out there. It was one of the reasons why people were actually considering the Perpetua downgrade

It's honestly one of the most inconsistent verses out there. It was one of the reasons why people were actually considering the Perpetua downgrade
Who? Deagon is a ******. Perpetua was stated to be the strongest being in the omniverse out of her brothers and sisters which includes lucifer and michael according to the writer of the comic, scott.

I'm pretty sure there is a scan that literally talks about how the Godsphere is sometimes described in manners that would only be comprehensible to humans as a way to make up for the fact that it exist beyond the limits of their minds. Also something being called extra-dimensional doesn't mean it can't be 1-A. The rest of the information you're using was retconned.

Who? Deagon is a ******. Perpetua was stated to be the strongest being in the omniverse out of her brothers and sisters which includes lucifer and michael according to the writer of the comic, scott.
Bro, what? I was talking about the inconsistencies of DC, which led to the downgrade almost passing. You don't need to insult him like that.

Also literally everyone was disagreeing with that Perpetua thread besides Antvasima and San(known for trolling and having a hate boner against comics).

Also literally everyone was disagreeing with that Perpetua thread besides Antvasima.
Bruh...you and like 3 other people disagreed with it. A bunch of people agreed with it. Not sure how that equals only Ant was disagreeing with it. Also, aren't you the same guy that used the scan of Overvoid conceptually erasing Mandrakk to support Overvoid being High 1A?

Bruh...you and like 3 other people disagreed with it. A bunch of people agreed with it. Not sure how that equals only Ant was disagreeing with it. Also, aren't you the same guy that used the scan of Overvoid conceptually erasing Mandrakk to support Overvoid being High 1A?
Xearsay>90% of the dc scalers here....

No he is not, I already explained this in my post. How limbo is the last outpost of dc, as stated in the dc multiverse.
Dude, are you blind? I already pointed out that's what's on The Writer's profile, which is that he's ridiculously high above Overvoid, which debunks your entire argument. If you disagree with that, then make a separate revision to downgrade The Writer.

Dude, are you blind? I already pointed out that's what's on The Writer's profile, which is that he's ridiculously high above Overvoid, which debunks your entire argument. If you disagree with that, then make a separate revision to downgrade The Writer.
I really don't care about the profile of the writer. It seems like you don't know what you are talking about.
Did I prove that the writer exists in limbo? Yes
Did I prove he is below Cas? Yes

I really don't care about the profile of the writer. It seems like you don't know what you are talking about.
Did I prove that the writer exists in limbo? Yes
Did I prove he is below Cas? Yes
You're just making yourself look stupid. I already said that if you disagree with how the wiki places The Writer, then go launch your own revision to downgrade him. The fact that you continue arguing with me just proves that you want an excuse to jack off and wank the shit out of DC.

You're just making yourself look stupid. I already said that if you disagree with how the wiki places The Writer, then go launch your own revision to downgrade him. The fact that you continue arguing with me just proves that you want an excuse to jack off and wank the shit out of DC.
I already proved it in this thread, why would I waste my time making another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back