• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CAS Should Be High 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perpetua having a High 1A has likely been rejected many times anyway, simply put they don't really accomodate for anything on Overvoid, which is literally where its High 1A key comes from anyways. If you argued that CAS and Mandrakk scaled to it, it would also downgrade Overvoid to 1A...
Perpetua transcendence the whole dc multiverse. Also Cas scales to the overvoid, not the other way mate.

Perpetua having a High 1A has likely been rejected many times anyway, simply put they don't really accomodate for anything on Overvoid, which is literally where its High 1A key comes from anyways. If you argued that CAS and Mandrakk scaled to it, it would also downgrade Overvoid to 1A...
Idc about perpetua being rejected. And Why would overvoid be downgraded?. Why not just upgrade Cas and madrakk?

And idc about the mods approval. Honestly The Ceo of this just relies on other people.
Sure, where's the basis for that? You do know that if the mods don't approve of this revision, then it's not passing, right? You can complain about how bad the tiering system or the wiki's scaling is as much as you want, but the bottom line is that this thread is anyways going to be brought up in the DC downgrade, so it should honestly be closed.

Sure, where's the basis for that? You do know that if the mods don't approve of this revision, then it's not passing, right? You can complain about how bad the tiering system or the wiki's scaling is as much as you want, but the bottom line is that this thread is anyways going to be brought up in the DC downgrade, so it should honestly be closed.
Dc>Dies irae.

Nice idc. I am doing this for fun.

Which ones?
Some of the Lucifer ones. I've also read Kingdom Come. I've been reading through some Pre-Crisis stuff, which has cringy dialogue, but some interesting lore and story, so there's that. I also read Final Crisis and some of the Snyder stuff, but gave up cause of how bad Snyder's Death Metal was.

Some of the Lucifer ones. I've also read Kingdom Come. I've been reading through some Pre-Crisis stuff, which has cringy dialogue, but some interesting lore and story, so there's that. I also read Final Crisis and some of the Snyder stuff, but gave up cause of how bad Snyder's Death Metal was.
Death metal was shit. Lucifer 2000 is very good. Pre crisis is meh.

Where do you scale lucifer?

CSAP is the literal world of Flat-earthers. It's dumb, plain and simple. While I disagree with a bunch of shit on this wiki, it's miles better than that circus.
Nah CSap is simple but effective And they have Respected scalers and everyone from discord community ( webcamparrot etc ) Uses their tiering system.

Nah CSap is simple but effective And they have Respected scalers and everyone from discord community ( webcamparrot etc ) Uses their tiering system.
They're literally the same guys that believe that plato's theory of forms reasonably scales anywhere higher than Low 1C at best

Why is CSAP better, then? Give some good reasoning for it other than you can wank DC as much as you want there.
Sure. The tiering system is much better and easier. And also very effective than this pile of words which make zero sense.
The people there actually have read the verse they scale while here, everyone goes off their wiki and the mods are ********.
Also you have much more freedom in there than here.

It depends on the tiering system. On vswiki, which is based on hierarchies, it is fine and should exist. It shouldn't on CSAP
They give good reasons why it shouldn't exist and i am pretty sure they have the most respected dc scaler niarobi although he is meh nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back