• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CAS Should Be High 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
The monitor sphere sees limbo as a germ and limbo sees the sphere of gods are a book that was written by a monkey. How is that not High 1-A.
Pretty sure that hasn't been 1A for a long time. I'll give a basic rundown of how ridiculous High 1A actually is.

1A is being qualitatively superior to dimensional hierarchies and any extensions further, of which the extensions are transcendent, of course.

A layer of 1A repeats the entire tiering system over again all the way back to the previous level of 1A.

For example, a layer into 1A would view baseline 1A in the same way they view something from Tier 11 or from the rest of the tiering system.

This continues until you have High 1A, which is the Inaccessible Cardinal.

This is so ridiculously big, that no matter how many qualitative (uncountably infinite) 1A layers you stack, you can't ever reach it.

Hopefully you kind of understand why I strongly disagree with this upgrade thread.

Just a heads up. That what we're arguing rn is if Monitor sphere is High 1-A because of the transcendence between it and the godsphere (which so far has proven to be only R>F) and it's based on the assumption that the godsphere is 1-A. But I already posted a whole wall of text showing they aren't above all extensions of dimensionality. There's like 2 scans that could suggest 1-A. But that's 2 I've shown way more proving why it can't be the case so the preponderance of evidence would entail mine is more likely

Pretty sure that hasn't been 1A for a long time. I'll give a basic rundown of how ridiculous High 1A actually is.

1A is being qualitatively superior to dimensional hierarchies and any extensions further, of which the extensions are transcendent, of course.

A layer of 1A repeats the entire tiering system over again all the way back to the previous level of 1A.

For example, a layer into 1A would view baseline 1A in the same way they view something from Tier 11 or from the rest of the tiering system.

This continues until you have High 1A, which is the Inaccessible Cardinal.

This is so ridiculously big, that no matter how many qualitative (uncountably infinite) 1A layers you stack, you can't ever reach it.

Hopefully you kind of understand why I strongly disagree with this upgrade thread.
Can you name me an example of a being from dc being High 1-A?

So the sphere of gods transcend dimensionality And limbo (where the writer is) sees Sphere of gods as fiction And cas sees Limbo as fiction isn't high 1a?
It's not High 1-A. High 1-A is above layers of 1-A. The difference between a single layer of 1-A is the same difference between 1-A and 3d as stated in the Tiering system FAQ. Which the difference is Aleph amounts of dimensions. R>F is only one dimensional difference. Which the difference between 1-A layers is greater than infinite dimensional differences

It's not High 1-A. High 1-A is above layers of 1-A. The difference between a single layer of 1-A is the same difference between 1-A and 3d as stated in the Tiering system FAQ. Which the difference is Aleph amounts of dimensions. R>F is only one dimensional difference. Which the difference between 1-A layers is greater than infinite dimensional differences
Ah, ok.
Can you name me an example of a being from dc being High 1-A?

Also has Final Crisis scans
Is this High 1-A?

P966ZOpLbHpvpnll_zEj2oZaYrdhr90maxP7BEfAXiAVXq3u_RJKwOpJzKgZjvPsPPgpnriDKE4s1600.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back