• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CAS Should Be High 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, when was he unable to affect it? He's the same guy that can destroy the entire thing and contemplated doing it.
It was stated by trigon sons (at the time were playing chess) that if the phantom stranger fell into the bleed, not even his master will be able to bring him back which at the time was presence.

Even if the bleed is 1-b the sphere of god is above the concept of dimensions and space and time which makes it 1-a.
Well, it's clearly not inaccessibly above them as shown by the numerous contradictions, but even then, that doesn't support this thread at all. CAS isn't High 1A, period

It was stated by trigon sons (at the time were playing chess) that if the phantom stranger fell into the bleed, not even his master will be able to bring him back which at the time was presence.
Another DC inconsistency cause there's plenty of evidence that he can casually destroy the entire thing. Lucifer destroyed an infinite number of Creations with his Presence alone and he scales below Presence

Well, it's clearly not inaccessibly above them as shown by the numerous contradictions, but even then, that doesn't support this thread at all. CAS isn't High 1A, period
Numerous contradictions? The platonic thing was introduced at the end of post crisis. Not some 1970s stuff.

They really shouldn't be High 1A at all. Not enough evidence was given for High 1A at all. Besides, I wouldn't go around throwing around massive revisions like this when we already have the giant-ass downgrade coming, so it's probably best to just close this now.
I mean, I'm not fully sure about the entire duality thing. Does the Godsphere being a higher conceptual plane of existence existing beyond any measure of space and time comprehensible to humans while also transcending the dual system of the mortal plane grant high 1-A? I thought that was at best 1-A?

Another DC inconsistency cause there's plenty of evidence that he can casually destroy the entire thing. Lucifer destroyed an infinite number of Creations with his Presence alone and he scales below Presence
No, since this is backed up by superman beyond. That the only ones being about to effect it is the monitors but I do believe that lucifer>cas.

When did I argue about Cas being high 1-a. Also which contractions.
Someone already layed out some, but the easiest thing is that it's still part of the hierarchy, which would remove the possibility of the hierarchy being 1A, but again, that's just my interpretation of it. Even then, the God Sphere being 1A doesn't get CAS to High 1A, so it's honestly irrelevent

Someone already layed out some, but the easiest thing is that it's still part of the hierarchy, which would remove the possibility of the hierarchy being 1A, but again, that's just my interpretation of it. Even then, the God Sphere being 1A doesn't get CAS to High 1A, so it's honestly irrelevent
What thing.

Even Sphere of gods is 1-A then the monitor sphere is High 1-A.....

What thing is inconsistent

What scaling?
An explosion from Michael was capable of destroying all of Creation, Lucifer destroyed infinite rejected Creations with his mere presence, Presence was clearly able to destroy all of Creation, was capable of unmaking Lucifer, Michael, and Gabriel, who made the multiverse, just as easily as he made them.

An explosion from Michael was capable of destroying all of Creation, Lucifer destroyed infinite rejected Creations with his mere presence, Presence was clearly able to destroy all of Creation, was capable of unmaking Lucifer, Michael, and Gabriel, who made the multiverse, just as easily as he made them.
Again you are missing the point.

Since the monitor sphere is above a realm that sees the sphere of gods as a book.
That's R>F how is that a High 1-A gap.

The tiering system has High 1-A as above every layer of 1-A. And the tiering system FAQ states that the difference between each higher layer is repeating the same process that led to such tier on a higher scale. Which is bigger than R>F which is just as good as the difference between 3d and 2d

The tiering system has High 1-A as above every layer of 1-A. And the tiering system FAQ states that the difference between each higher layer is repeating the same process that led to such tier on a higher scale. Which is bigger than R>F which is just as good as the difference between 3d and 2d
Well, R>F can usually grant higher layers into 1A (even though I don't get why), but it's definitely not granting that big of a jump.

The monitor sphere sees limbo as nothing but a germ. A bacteria at best.

How? I'm pointing out that DC's extremely inconsistent and that the scaling we have of Presence contradicts your logic.
Marvel and dc are inconsistent because of how they fucntion. I am just pointing out how this makes sense if we go by monitor lore which was laid out in final crisis.

Well, R>F can usually grant higher layers into 1A (even though I don't get why), but it's definitely not granting that big of a jump.
R>F is the difference between a lower dimension and a higher dimension. The difference between each layer of 1-A is the same process that led up to 1-A which is 1 Aleph of dimensions. So the gap between each layer of 1-A is an aleph amount of dimensions which is greater than infinite dimensions in this tiering and r>f is only one dimensional difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back