• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CAS Should Be High 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already proved it in this thread, why would I waste my time making another thread.
You didn't, tho...this is a thread for CAS, which the wiki clearly contradicts. You'd need to specify that you want to downgrade The Writer first. Only after that can you actually make a revision using this new downgraded Writer.

I'm pretty sure there is a scan that literally talks about how the Godsphere is sometimes described in manners that would only be comprehensible to humans as a way to make up for the fact that it exist beyond the limits of their minds. Also something being called extra-dimensional doesn't mean it can't be 1-A. The rest of the information you're using was retconned.
Do you have that scan

Rejected by Who? You? Don't make me laugh.
It's been rejected by literally everyone here except for you and that one guy that didn't know how High 1A worked. The fact that you didn't even know how High 1A functioned on the wiki should have been enough evidence that this thread should be closed, but whatever.

It's been rejected by literally everyone here except for you and that one guy that didn't know how High 1A worked. The fact that you didn't even know how High 1A functioned on the wiki should have been enough evidence that this thread should be closed, but whatever.
Its not like I give a shit.

Ngl high 1a is stupid in this wiki and they changed half of the sh6t i know.

Bruh...you and like 3 other people disagreed with it. A bunch of people agreed with it. Not sure how that equals only Ant was disagreeing with it. Also, aren't you the same guy that used the scan of Overvoid conceptually erasing Mandrakk to support Overvoid being High 1A?
After looking at the thread again, it looks like that originally. Until you get to the third, fourth and fifth page and get hit with a trainwreck of people disagreeing with it and arguing against the OP. Which makes sense. The thread was literally an attempt to downgrade every cosmic entity in DC besides Vertigo characters to either universal or below. Also yes I am the same guy.

After looking at the thread again, it looks like that originally. Until you get to the third, fourth and fifth page and get hit with a trainwreck of people disagreeing with it and arguing against the OP. Also yes I was.
I read through the entire downgrade, so I could troll people with universal perpetua. The number of people that agreed with the downgrade was honestly pretty big. It was just rejected by quite a few mods and eventually became too toxic to continue, so they closed it.

main-qimg-162e9f2012f047f26d7c4681da21de52
Here is the proof and barbatos is one of the big bad in dark knight metal.

How? You're trying to get them to High 1A with literally no knowledge on the tiering system while blatantly showing bias towards the verse. How are Marvel and DC hated on when the downgrade is consisted of people that are reading through every single DC comic
This site is known to wank umineko and culuth mythos

What exactly does the OP think high-1A is, cus I think the answer to this question can really shed some light here

So cas scaling to overvoid makes sense.
It doesn't, tho...again, you need more mod approval for this, and there's honestly no reason for CAS to scale to Overvoid other than that one thing with him being an aspect of Overvoid and stuff. If that was the case, then Perpetua, Anti-Monitor, Monitor, and World Forger would have already had High 1A keys, which they don't.

It doesn't, tho...again, you need more mod approval for this, and there's honestly no reason for CAS to scale to Overvoid other than that one thing with him being an aspect of Overvoid and stuff. If that was the case, then Perpetua, Anti-Monitor, Monitor, and World Forger would have already had High 1A keys, which they don't.
Cas isnt an aspect of the overvoid tho And I agree with perpetua and stuff being 1a or high 1a.

Cas isnt an aspect of the overvoid tho And I agree with perpetua and stuff being 1a or high 1a.
Perpetua having a High 1A has likely been rejected many times anyway, simply put they don't really accomodate for anything on Overvoid, which is literally where its High 1A key comes from anyways. If you argued that CAS and Mandrakk scaled to it, it would also downgrade Overvoid to 1A...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back