• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Carrie White CRT (Upgrading, Sourcing, and more)

I wanted to make a CRT for Carrie White.

wp2304490.jpg

The additions to her profile are sourcing her abilities but also updating her statistics and removing other ones,

Sourcing:​

Attack Potency: Human level physically, Building level with Telekinesis (Burnt down and destroyed her entire school building. Casually blew up a car resulting in a gigantic explosion. Destroyed a bungalow by summoning a large amount of rocks when she was only 3. Caved in an entire road)

Lifting Strength: Average Human physically, Class 25 with Telekinesis (Easily lifted piles of big stones when she was a toddler and not fully adept with her powers. Can casually move cars and various heavy objects around simultaneously)

Updating Statistics:​

An upgrade to her Durability it should be Building level or Small Building level physically since: The ending implies that Carrie did indeed survive her house collapsing on top of her as she is seen here breaking apart her tombstone. The scene where she destroyed the house. While she was inside it.

Removing abilities:​

• Ice Manipulation: This is shown nowhere, not in the book or in the movies that she has this ability and if she has it drop a scan or statement that she uses this ability otherwise it should be removed.
  • Psychometry: This is shown nowhere, not in the book nor the movies that she has this ability and if she has it drop a scan or statement that she uses this ability otherwise it should be removed.

Adding Feats:​

• Physical Feats:​

Physical Strength:
  • As far as I’m aware Featless.
Durability:
  • Feats using her abilities:

Telekinetic Feats:
Telepathic feats:
Pyrokinetic & Thermokinetic feats:
Geokinetic feats:
Electrokinetic & Technology Manipulation feats:

Unfortunately the whole durability thing is still likely 9-C because that's an LS thing more then anything else

I agree with the rest tho

This seems like a very composited suggestion. I'm seeing scenes from the book, 70s movie, reboot movie, and the made for TV movie.
None of these are 8-C
This at at most Class 5 unless we're using novel or TV movie feats
Surviving her house collapsing seems more hax based in my view. Especially when she was 'dead' long enough to be completely buried in the ground.

The profile was like that before i made the CRT I only sourced what needed to be sourced. The only thing i added was the Durability Upgrade section and the other things that I listed such as the feats you can read in the bottom of the original post. Isn’t the profile a composite one? Because it sure looks like it.

Last edited:
The powers on their own are fine, but I'm mirroring what Qawsedf234 said. You would need to decomposite the OP and focus on either the 70s film, the reboot or the book. But not all three at once.
We don't apply statistics like these by eyeballing them, you need to get these calculated first. You can request calculations here.

All the statistics that where in my CRT (Save for the Durability Upgrades and Feats), where already on the profile, i was only sourcing them. How can it not be that in all this time the profile was there that nobody bothered to check it to see if the statistics are correct or not and left it as it was, to then let somebody else who decides to make a CRT about it, let them fix the issue other people have made. I’m only sourcing what needed to be sourced.
This seems like a very composited suggestion. I'm seeing scenes from the book, 70s movie, reboot movie, and the made for TV movie.
Is the Carrie White profile an composite one? Because it sure looks like it. With various things taken from the Books (Such as the Illusion Creation, and, the Lifting Strength that says that: Easily lifted piles of big stones when she was a toddler and not fully adept with her powers. This was already on the profile, does anybody even read it? I was only sourcing it, don’t complain if i use feats and sourcing from the books, 70s movie and reboot if the profile is a composite one.
None of these are 8-C
That’s not my problem, i was only sourcing them I wasn’t adding any statistics, it was like this. If none of those things where even 8-C why let it on the profile then, I assumed it’s 8-C because the profile said so.
This at at most Class 5 unless we're using novel or TV movie feats
It’s pretty blatant that some of the things are from the Novel as well.

Last edited:
How can it not be that in all this time the profile was there that nobody bothered to check it to see if the statistics are correct or not and left it as it was
We have almost 30 000 pages, it's unrealistic to expect every person on the wiki to know every page and to know everything about every fiction out there and to then decide whether a certain page is a composite or not. Especially if it's an old page from when our standards as a wiki were looser.
then let somebody else who decides to make a CRT about it, let them fix the issue other people have made.
The only reason it was suggested to decomposite them is that we don't accept profiles like that, and you seemed to care enough about the profile because you made a CRT in the first place. But if you don't care about it, I doubt anyone else does either, the profile will just get deleted.

Ogbunabali and Qawsedf234 make sense to me. Thank you for helping out.

Also, the feats that you claim are geokinesis and technopathy just seem like telekinesis to me.

It doesn't need to be. The profile is by and large the 2010s Reboot in terms of feats. We would just need to shave the other stuff off from it and we're good.
I wil do so then. However, then the profile should be renamed to Carrie White (2013 Reboot) and the picture of 2002 Carrie should be removed.

Thanks for helping out. When i have the time i will fix Carrie White’s profile, as I’m also busy with other CRT’s mainly Image Comics Characters.

Last edited:
Back