• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Remaking Carrie White's Profile

In this Question in the Q&A tab, I asked why Carrie White's profile was deleted. And although I didn't get a why, I was told to remake the profile myself.

So my best guess as to why she was removed was because she was more-or-less a composite of all 4 of the Carries, which isn't allowed on VS Battle Wiki. So if I wanted to remake Carrie's profile and have it stick around, I would have to make either 4 seperate profiles for her or just choose one of them and make a profile for that version. Now, I'm lazy, and I didn't want to watch all 3 movies, read the book, and then create 4 seperate profiles for each of her versions, so I just went with the latter option.

Of the 4 Carries, I chose to make a sandbox for the 2013 version because she has the best movie imo. You can find the sandbox for her here:

So the reason why I'm making this CRT is because 1, I want to make sure that it's fine if I add Carrie's profile back. And 2, because I wanted to see if anyone was willing to help me in making the other 3 versions of her. Also, Book Carrie is apart of the Dark Tower verse, which is a popular verse, and I want to see if it's ok to add another character to that verse first before doing so

I have come to the decision to add the profile. I don't really see what would be wrong with me doing that. ig I'll just ask for help with the other Carrie profiles in a different post

In this Question in the Q&A tab, I asked why Carrie White's profile was deleted
Because it was a composite page and they weren't allowed.
Building Level with Telekinesis (Destroyed a massive section of a road rather casually. Created a massive shockwave that sent hundres of people flying. Destroyed her house in less than a minute)
I don't think any of this is 8-C. Maybe the road but even then that seems like a 9-A feat since she just collapsed the top layer.
Powers and Abilities: Peak Human Durability,
Being stabbed with a knife does not qualify you for durability
High Pain Tolerance (Quickly recovered after being stabbed and falling down a flight of stairs)
I don't think this qualifies for high pain tolerance.
Durability: Street Level (Survived getting stabbed by a knife and falling down a flight of stairs. Got cut several times by a knife and was fine)
Being stabbed multiple times with a knife and falling down the stairs isn't a durability feat, but I guess it might fit for 9-C? Feels more like 10-B honestly.

I don't think any of this is 8-C. Maybe the road but even then that seems like a 9-A feat since she just collapsed the top layer.
Should I try to ask someone in the calculation requests to try and calc the road feat? I feel like that would be a pretty powerful 9-A to 8-C feat seeing as how she did it pretty casually and destroyed a pretty big chunk of road with it.

I can also change the other things, but I do think that we should deal with the AP stuff first

Should I try to ask someone in the calculation requests to try and calc the road feat?
Yeah. From the look of it she broke the top layer of the road and the rest fell into a sewer. You'd either need to find road thickness or how deep a sewer system usually is for a calc I think.

A request has been submitted. I would try to calculate it myself, but I'm not very good at calculating things, so I think it's best for someone else who's better at calcs to do it

Actually, change of plans. I'll just make the smaller changes now and keep Carrie's tier the same until we get a calc for her telekinesis

Back