• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Carol Danvers VS King Ghidorah

Shall Carol be able to meet King Ghidorah's Manager? or will the Bidibidibidi be de-structive for her?

Speed Equalized if stomp

6934725-avengers endgame captain marvel
Godzilla-king-of-the-monsters-post-credits-scene-explained-king-ghidorah-head-gozilla-vs-kong

Ghidorah has the higher AP but not by much, not sure what Carol's speed scales to and i'm too lazy to look XD. honestly not sure tbh, i'll wait for more more input...

Marvel usually fights in hand to hand combat, which is a no-no against Ghidorah. He is bigger, more durable and stronger. Also, how is she dealing with his storms?

pretty sure the storms are environmental damage, Carol does ofter use her range though againts larger opponents like ships, so she'd likely go for a ranged approach against ghidorah.

Lowballing both of them, she's kinda out of her league, with Ghidorah scaling above 4x her power. Not to mention he's durable enough to throw down with an energy absorbed enhanced Godzilla, a Godzilla who is noted to evolve and adapt to better survive and become stronger over time. Safe to say 2019>Aftershock>=2014>>>Permian for this reason. And he took a point blank blast from this amped Godzilla for at least 30 seconds with little damage if any. Her later feats aren't really calcuable since her stopping Thanos' hand was after Thanos was already hurt and headlocking nearly dead Thanos is really not all that. And he wasn't really hurt by her blast which took him off-guard.

Highballing, she has a better chance since she could be scaled to Thor's durability feat and Thanos crushing the Tesseract and Ghidorah would be above the KT asteroid since A) he might have been that Permian asteroid and B) the Permian extinction was far worse than the KT.

I think energy absorption and Regenerationn give Ghidorah this fight though.

I think the absorption requires ghidorah to bite into the opponent which would likely be difficult, cant argue with the regen tho, Ghidorah fra

Ghidorah FRA

By the TOAA, I swear Carol is becoming like how Bill Cipher used to be. I don't care what incarnation you use, she either gets stomped or loses.

Ghidorah might be faster too, at least in combat, since he dodged Godzilla's atomic breath pretty easily-a blast referred to as a neuron flux (a reaction based on neutrons coursing through an object fast enough to ionize it) which would warrant relativistic speed. Though that might be because he saw Godzilla charging it up, but still, it was pretty close to his faces when he actually evaded.

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
Ghidorah might be faster too, at least in combat, since he dodged Godzilla's atomic breath pretty easily-a blast referred to as a neuron flux (a reaction based on neutrons coursing through an object fast enough to ionize it) which would warrant relativistic speed. Though that might be because he saw Godzilla charging it up, but still, it was pretty close to his faces when he actually evaded.
That'd have to be calced to be valid atm, it is a good point tho, someone should calc that at some point.

KieranH10 said:
That'd have to be calced to be valid atm, it is a good point tho, someone should calc that at some point.
True, but it's an official explanation, so it could be used for a speed feat. Real neuron fluxes are sub-rel bare minimum, though Godzilla's could be argued faster or slower.

And since Mothra's god rays are confirmed to be beta particles (75-100% SoL) it's not unreasonable.
Screen Shot 2019-07-19 at 4.03.22 PM

Godzilla King of the Monsters 2019 said:
Also, what could she even do to kill him? Even presuming they were the same level of power (they're not, he would tear her apart) could she counter his Regenerationn?
I second this.

Even if we scaled Carols power, to match or even slighty surpass Ghidorahs raw power(say giving her the power stone for fun), she has no sort of AOE all consuming attack that could deal with his Regenerationn.

He would win simply via attrition and superior stamina/regen

good point, now that I think of it there isn't much carol can do against the regen due to his size. she'd have to completely destroy his body for him to truly die which isn't going to happen... unless she carries him to the sun with the immense lifting strength advantage she has

Carol's let me speak to your manager power is far superior to thanos power of universal destruction as she can just annoy the universes manager.

"Uh Ghidorah never destroyed a universe but Thanos is omnipotent with the gauntlet because he moved a planet!"

Back