• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Carnivores Discussion Thread

Sans2345

He/Him
Bronze Supporter
Basically talk about all things carnivores from dinosaur hunter, cityscape, ice age, HD, reborn Etc

Carnivores logo
Carnivores Dinosaur Hunter Trailer
Carnivores Dinosaur Hunter Trailer

Necro also what tier do you think the dinosaurs and other characters would be?

Wait I don’t remember hunter having a M.I.S.T. Also where is the portals gun?

Oh yeah and check this one out please

You don't need to be knowledgeable about Primal Prey and/or The Shark Hunting Game to propose those changes to a CRT.

The primal prey hunter does not have any M.I.S.T. or a portal gun, so both should be removed from his profile.

And the diver needs "His poison can bypass durability" at the end of his AP section.

Nothing else. You should have included all that on your new Carnivores CRT.

You don't need to be knowledgeable about Primal Prey and/or The Shark Hunting Game to propose those changes to a CRT.

The primal prey hunter does not have any M.I.S.T. or a portal gun, so both should be removed from his profile.

And the diver needs "His poison can bypass durability" at the end of his AP section.

Oh that’s it nothing more but what about my radar crt? Do you have any problems with it?

Did it also is all the equipment really standard? It said armed with only a tranq pistol

I'm not sure about the Limited Resistance to Stealth Mastery, it sounds more like Extrasensory Perception.
Would like for you to voice your opinion there more

Also I remember the hunter has double ammo in his first key but here’s the tricky thing

In the computer versions it’s optional but in the mobile games it’s already default.

But those are all part of the first key, should we just say optional still?

Would like for you to voice your opinion there more

Also I remember the hunter has double ammo in his first key but here’s the tricky thing

In the computer versions it’s optional but in the mobile games it’s already default.

But those are all part of the first key, should we just say optional still?
PC games are the main source so, it should be Optional.

Back