• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Card Captor Sakura Upgrade (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"at least, the level of the multiverse + (more powerful than Clow Reed and wizards that can destroy and repair space and time of all worlds with different laws, only a fraction of its true force allows her to create the structure, higher dimensional Euclidean geometry)"

Here.

Well, the author of this article is a part-German... But it is not the German wiki.

That is DarkLK's Russian wiki, but it has a slightly different system than us. 2-A there is 100 to infinite universes, if I remember correctly.

At the ACF only anime/composite Sakura is high 2-A ddue to non-Euclidean/high-dimensional maze and transcendent Nothing. Manga version will be just multiversal of unknown (but pretty large) scale (Tsabasa/Shaoran/Wang manga feats).

Possibly. We are talking about allowing important profiles from adaptions that differ greatly from the source material.

Anime is basically just an extended version of the manga. The authors of the original were screenwriters. So it probably can be considered as a secondary canon.

Okay. So what do you suggest? Should we allow a composite profile instead?

If the one who will create this profile will want to do so, then why not.

I would agree with a composite page if we specify Sakura's various tiers, not just the highest one.

For example, human form and 3-A to High 3-A with the Create and Erase. (So we can make her fight SM)

Their 2-A seems to be more broad than this 2-A. What makes them different in terms of standard of approval and the whole process? I can't even read Russian.

I would love to do it.

But i have appointments this entire day.

If anyone wants to do the profile, i wouldn't mind at all.

Well, okay then, composite it seems to be.

Sakura's various tiers

There is no "Sakura's various tiers". Sakura's own magical power > Clow Reed's own magical power. Cards are just tools.

About the age:

12 (beginning of the manga) 14 (end of the manga) 11 (1st season) 12 (first movie/2nd season) 13 (3rd season) 14 (2nd movie)

15 (Tsubasa)

Well there's even a sequal called tsubasa world chronicle there could be more feats and time skips.

Imperator100isnotavailable said:
Hey I was going to reread CCS in the near-ish future, would it be easier if I compiled feats and listed them then?
It would help.

But we have to decide what tier is she going to be in?

2-A?

"At least 2-B" might be fine.

Please elaborate regarding why Tsubasa is 2-A, and why Sakura should be scaled from her?

Tsubasa is Sakura's clone/counterpart from the Tsubasa manga. They are the exact same. (I'm not kidding around, its true. http://cardcaptorsakura.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Tsubasa )

She is 2-A because she is comparable if not superior to Clow's magic, and as posted before, it has multi universal feats.

The manga mentions how there could be infinite diffwrent versions of Sakura and Tsubasa, so, it implies multiple if not infinite universes.

Yes. I would also like to know this.

After looking at the Clamp-verse profiles, wondered if it wouldn't be better to rework the whole verse. The few profiles that are on the wikia are really lacking of proof.

Maybe, starting with Clow Reed since he serves as a reference then scaling from there? Like Clow Reed to Fei Wang to Tsubasa to Sakura.

I think that this seems like a fine suggestion.

Same with Ant. Seeing that this issue resolves around scaling from Clow Reed at the start, it's definitely better to rework it and scale from there as what CuriousWatcher said. *Nods*

Kyle Ramos said:
Tsubasa is Sakura's clone/counterpart from the Tsubasa manga.
They are the exact same. (I'm not kidding around, its true. http://cardcaptorsakura.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Tsubasa )

She is 2-A because she is comparable if not superior to Clow's magic, and as posted before, it has multi universal feats.

The manga mentions how there could be infinite diffwrent versions of Sakura and Tsubasa, so, it implies multiple if not infinite universes.
Can you post some scans of the said multi universal feats?

And what FS said. If you can actually post some scans of these multi-universal feats, it'd be a lot more appreciative to see and evaluate....or something.

I'm re-reading Holic and just saw this thread. Anyway there's a lot more stuff later on(this is vol 2) if you look for it, mainly Yuuko telling Watanuki stuff and in Tsubasa you'll probably find more but I don't plan on rushing through Holic and Tsubasa is bad(I won't read it again) so I'll just post this, hope it helps as a start at least. Surely someone will post more things

Xxxholic02 c01 014
Clow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back