• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Planet vs Regigigas

Captain Planet and Regigigas have very similar physical stats. However, Captain Planet has a far, far superior set of abilities in my opinion. There isn't really much that Regigigas can do that Captain Planet can't just do better. Ignoring that, the power of Heart gives Captain Planet mind control (which Regigigas has no noteable resistance to). His elemental transmuation allows him to alter the terrain as he sees fit and would likely work on Regigigas directly, seeing as he and his bretheran and blatantly elemental golems. Captain Planet also has resistances against Regi's entire kit, meaning his only real option is to attempt to brawl with Captain Planet directly.

I don't see Regigigas coming out on top in this one.

There's also that Captain has Elemental Intangibility (But Pokemon NPI might get in the way.) & can just throw Regi into space.

I'm also voting for Captain Planet.

(Also, I know it's a weakness, but that doesn't excuse Slow Start being absent from Regigigas's profile.)

Back