• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Theglassman12 said:
@Dargoo She flies off into space in what appears to be light speed if my limited Star Wars knowledge is anything to go off of.
I mean in the end credits; it shows her doing flybys of various celestial bodies. One of them has her going straight through what looks like a star.

And considering that's supported by WoG, I feel like it's safe to use if its explicitly shown.

Also, I still think she causes the explosions going off of the visuals. If you guys want to be super skeptical about it half the result. But in no way do I think the ships would have spontaneously generated explosions from rooms that don't have engines/fuel/etc.

Like I get the WoG wank is real here, but assuming she partially causes explosions that happen when she blasts stuff isn't a huge leap of faith.

Wasn't there a statement by Donttalk on how you can survive being in the sun for a short time and it only costs like CB AP/Durab or something? If the Sun exploded nevermind though.

I say find the clip of her definitively going through a star and calculate it. No eyeballing it with this one, I don't think people are accurate enough nor willing to set aside bias.

Considering she has insane flight speed, I don't think taking a quick dip into a (small) star will leave her with enough time to absorb as much energy. I recall DontTalkDT saying something along the lines of what Ciruno is suggesting.

Sir Ovens said:
Also I love how the promos kept saying that Captain Marvel was the most powerful character in the comics when she is only 4-B when transformed and not even the strongest 4-B.
i mean there's a shitton of marvel feats you guys have ignored cause "muh powerscaling" but ok

I'm saying this because WoG claims she can do it, and it's shown in the end credits.

I feel like the end credits visualizing her doing it is enough to take that specific claim seriously.

Dargoo Faust said:
I'm saying this because WoG claims she can do it, and it's shown in the end credits.
I feel like the end credits visualizing her doing it is enough to take that specific claim seriously.
No, get a calc member to truly calculate it.

Get a calc member to calculate her flying through a star? That's a pretty obvious thing to not only find out but its been done before.

I don't think we should use WoG statements in MCU's case since they are very unreliable and change by the year's end anyways (remember when they said Infinity War wasn't a two parter?).

Also, using end credits makes MCU Spider-Man a teleporting reality warper whose only weakness is the last chord of Blitzkrieg Bop

Qawsedf234 said:
Get a calc member to calculate her flying through a star? That's a pretty obvious thing to not only find out but its been done before.
Yes. I'm not having any star level wank with this character. If it's obvious to find out then it should be no problem.

Zark2099 said:
I don't think we should use WoG statements in MCU's case since they are very unreliable and change by the year's end anyways (remember when they said Infinity War wasn't a two parter?).

Also, using end credits makes MCU Spider-Man a teleporting reality warper whose only weakness is the last chord of Blitzkrieg Bop
(Half-joking) could we make a separate profile for that?

For now, let's wait until people can gather video evidence of the most important feats.

Next step would be to calculate them accordingly and get them approved.

No eyeballing big feats for this one, it's the difference between 8-C (surviving the surface of the sun) and 4-B.

Who here has said that MCU Captain Marvel is 4-B? The only time that has been brought up is in reference to the comic version of the character.

The super speed feat happens before the credits. Captain Marvel is searching for a home with the Skrulls. You see her and the Skrulls ship fly at the Star War level speed before disappearing off sight.

The other speed feat is hard to calculate because we don't know the timeframe of when the movie Infinity War and Captain Marvel end credit scene meet. If this is a few days after the universal erase and depending on where Captain was in the universe. She definitely will have that MFTL+ speed feat, but we need Endgame to confirm Captain Marvel's location in the universe.

One thing for certain Captain Marvel puts any ninja's to shame when it comes to sneaking up on people. This woman capable of sneaking up on Banner, Black Widow, Captain American, and War Machine without making a sound.

Gbcj7o0

I'm 100% sure that all those intergalatic flights used portals (like worm holes or something, like they did to arrive at that random planet at the beggining of the film)

I just see no reason to assume she flew that far on her own when that tech was shown

Mr. Common Sense said:
One thing for certain Captain Marvel puts any ninja's to shame when it comes to sneaking up on people. This woman capable of sneaking up on Banner, Black Widow, Captain American, and War Machine without making a sound.

Gbcj7o0
She is a former USAF soldier and combined with super speed so it kinda does make sense.

First thought when I saw them wearing that was "Oh they're going to space with those."

End scene made me confused on what Thor was doing though.

Stormbreaker doesn't have a worthiness clause but if it did, that just sounds ....... ugh. Just catching it would have at least provided more evidence that she is on his level but saying she should overpower the worthiness enchantment because why not is just awful writing.

I mean Odin was dead so the enchantment can be argued to be gone so ....

Edit: He legit died right there which allowed Hela free since his power was no longer keeping her trapped, the same can be argued very easily for the worthiness clause.

Hela's hotter than CM ngl.

She's also Hela hotter after Surtur took her on.

I feel like Hela was set up to be a big threat properly that way. If CM just kinda did that well... it's gonna rustle some feathers.

"I feel like Hela was set up to be a big threat properly that way" Exactly. CM's introduction is a little poorly managed.

AnonymousBlank Hela was actually the original owner of Mjolnir so i think even with the worthiness spell, she would have been able to hold it. If it wasn't the case, she wouldn't have been able to hold and crush it with one hand. Because, clearly, she doesn't seem to be wery worthy.

7th Ki'oon Technically, Thanos is a mortal too. But yeah, she is easily one of the most powerful characters in the MCU. Since i loved her, i'm perfectly fine with it :)

I made the profile

I think I know what you are talking about.

Back