• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@AidenBrooks999

Unaffected by space fall (likely 9-B)

(But here's the problem with your logic, affected =/= damage)

Undamaged by Skrull's attacks (no visible indication like blood or bruising despite tanking haymakers to the face) = Skrull's AP is not comparable to the space reentry feat

She is able to fight and defeat Skrulls = 9-C AP (since Skrulls are much stronger than humans, but not enough to casually smack around or mutiliate)

Case = closed.

If you throw a punch to someone and they don't show any damage, you aren't comparable to their durability lol.

If any athletic level person threw a proper punch at the face of someone, there would be a broken nose and a little bit of blood. If they dropkicked someone in the chest, they would throw up or cough up some blood.

Carol takes both haymakers and blows to the face and a kick to the chest and doesn't so much as bruise after the whole ordeal... that means the attacker is definitely not comparable to her durability lol.

@Hierophant

Carol being 9-B is nothing special when the "normal" humans in the Avengers are 9-B already. Also her being affected by their attacks does = them being strong enough to harm her 9-B dura

If it causes pain and harm, not if it causes lasting physical physical damage, it scales. The attacker is absolutely, definitely comparable,

We wouldn't know if it causes pain as she literally snaps her head back and keeps fighting whenever she gets hit. And I disagree with this line of thought anyway.

Using my energy to cause you pain doesn't mean I can damage you. If the skrull are unable to damage her (that is, breach her durability) then they do not scale to it.

9-B for her w/powers restrained makes sense.

Once she unlocks them fully (not counting when she's still mastering them while fighting her old homies), she definitely hits Tier 7.

Dargoo Faust said:
9-B for her w/powers restrained makes sense.
Once she unlocks them fully (not counting when she's still mastering them while fighting her old homies), she definitely hits Tier 7.
We already discussed that it wasnt her feat entirely, she destroyed the ships by blasting through its interior and that made the ship malfuntion to explode. And she didn't tanked any explosions, since they happened behind her as she flew.

Her best feats are overpowering her fellow 9-A krees and stopping the kinect energy of a missile (Maybe 8-C or higher)

AidenBrooks999 said:
We already discussed that it wasnt her feat entirely, she destroyed the ships by blasting through its interior and that made the ship malfuntion to explode. And she didn't tanked any explosions, since they happened behind her as she flew.

Her best feats are overpowering her fellow 9-A krees and stopping the kinect energy of a missile (Maybe 8-C or higher)
Not entirely. I can't pull up the vid but many of them are very much exploding as she flies through it.

She's still smack dab in the middle of the ships as they explode.

Also I'm pretty skeptical that the ships exploded themselves. There were a couple of scenes where the explosions were undoubtably her own making.

She oneshoted some small ships

But that's it.

And the big ones are clearly exploding themselves. She simply flew through their interior, which f*ck*d up the systems and make them explode. I mean, there's no evidence of this, but neither that she make them explode with her own power. But given how it was done, it has to be the ship's own malfunction.

AidenBrooks999 said:
And the big ones are clearly exploding themselves. She simply flew through their interior, which f*ck*d up the systems and make them explode.
I'm fairly certain she was firing beams and using her powers while spinning and laughing in it. It seemed very clear that she was causing the explosions to me, perhaps I was missing something.

Crimson Azoth said:
It depends. How hurt was she by her 9-B feat? (The spacefall)
Almost unfazed. She got up like nothing, tried to call her crew, went out, had a short conversation with a policeman and then transformed a 90s phone into an intergalactic comunicator.

So, yeah, she was fine.

@Dargoo yeah, but the destruction of the ship was chain reaction. She made some explosions, lead to more explosions, then rip ship

but even so explosions in the vacuum of space cannot be calculated, so it even is a irrelevant feat if you ask me.

AidenBrooks999 said:
@Dargoo yeah, but the destruction of the ship was chain reaction. She made some explosions, lead to more explosions, then rip ship
but even so explosions in the vacuum of space cannot be calculated, so it even is a irrelevant feat if you ask me.
It really didn't look like that to me. She was continuosly shooting stuff the entire time. She didn't shoot it once and have a chain reaction occur.

Explosions in space are totally valid feats that can be calculated. Heck, it's how we calculated many intertellar tier benchmarks. Whether or not their origin makes sense scientifically is as irrelevent as the fact that we have a person farting photon energy out of their hands performing said feat.

Also, just to clarify;

Ronan claims that Earth had no capcity to intercept, block, pre-emtively explode, etc the bombs they were firing.

I'm pretty sure this would include stuff like nuclear munitions.

I am planning a huge revision regarding the AP of the Kree though (and several other issues as well), so that might affect Captain Marvel's future rating.

For reference on the Samuel L Jackson thing:

UNILAD: You're the man who brought together The Avengers and Kevin Feige's been pretty open in admitting that Captain Marvel's the most powerful Avenger, is he right?
Samuel L. Jackson: Absolutely, I mean you've seen what she can do.
UNILAD: Even more powerful than Thor with Stormbreaker?
Samuel L. Jackson: Yes.
UNILAD: Captain America? Iron Man? Vision?
Samuel L. Jackson: [Laughing] Yes.
UNILAD: What about Thanos? Who'd you put your money on?
Samuel L. Jackson: You're not angling for some Endgame stuff are you? I see what you're doing. But no, her.
UNILAD: Even with the Infinity Gauntlet?
Samuel L. Jackson: Yes.
what eve

She is more powerful than Thanos w the IG. But only when his snapping fingers are broken

Also, have y'all seen the article where Bree reckons she could take Synderman

Crimson Azoth said:
She is more powerful than Thanos w the IG. But only when his snapping fingers are broken

Also, have y'all seen the article where Bree reckons she could take Synderman
Well cross-universe author statements are not reliable. Chris Hemsworth said Wonder Woman could beat Thor and JK Rowling said Harry Potter could beat Percy Jackson.

the power of WoG wank is strong with this one

I'd personally perfer to use movie feats only for the time being, although it seems that the people working on the movie want really badly for her to be at a certain level of power that is frankly never shown in the movie.

Back