• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Ginyu vs. Hyperion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, since Goku stomped let's see if Ginyu using Tagoma's body can be a fairer match. Speed equalized

Tagoma kjnwewe
King Hyperion Marvel Comics

Imagining Ginyu in Hyperion's body after getting used to it and having Ki on top of it's original abilities sounds scary.

Anyways, seems like Ginyu has an instant **** you switch to counter Hyperion ever winning tbh.

@Omegas that before bodyswap ever happens?

If Hyperion used Heat Vision is it enough to one shot or would it just be more of a reason for Ginyu to "CHANGE NOW!"

If Hyperion can oneshot it's a stomp the other way, ain't it?

@Schnee I thought SBA had Speed Equalized

Anyways either Hyperion oneshots or Ginyu switches, I don't care for which, either way this is a stomp.

Zark2099 said:
If Hyperion can oneshot it's a stomp the other way, ain't it?

@Schnee I thought SBA had Speed Equalized
He should be able to one shot via Heat Vision but AP wise I don't think so

Poor match either way, maybe don't throw broken characters at the haxless ones next time?

Closing

That just means both have a wincon :u

It's not a wincon lol, it's a mismatch, stomp v. stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back