• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Voting Cap. Bloodlusted, he would easily utilise his senses properly to dodge bullets or to hear if Hughie tries to catch him from behind, gas isn't instant, and he can just hold his breath. Not a single one of them is even close to Cap in skill, intelligence, and experience.

To my knowledge, Cap scales to 1.232 Tons. The 8-Cs from the Boys are scaling off 0.426 Tons.

-Starlight's light blasts scale drastically higher. She isn't as skilled as Cap, but she has some Martial Arts training. Her blasts also have some serious heat to them. She can fly, enhancing her mobility. She can blind people who look at her when she absorbs enough electricity, and if she gets enough, it's a oneshot amp.

-Hughie is V'ed up, and his time limit is 24 hours. He can teleport himself and others around, and when he does, I'm pretty sure they leave behind anything they had on them. He also has guns.

-Kimiko is pretty much the biggest threat here. She's trained to shrug off almost any pain she feels, and is a highly skilled fighter, being capable of easily defeating other trained fighters her age or older with no injuries as a child. She can reattach limbs that fall off, basically instantly heal from bullet wounds, and come back from being nearly bisected in a couple minutes.

-Since you specified Supe Members, I'll assume this is Season 4 Butcher. Butcher has some skill and training, and guns. However, his tendrils are strong enough to rip one of the most durable Supes in the verse in half easily, and extend several meters. If Cap doesn't instantly kill him with his first hit, the tendrils can still hit him while Billy's knocked out.

-Frenchie and MM are only 9-B, but Cap's skin can be damaged by guns, and boy oh boy do they have those.

I think Tumour Butcher would put this fight too much in the team's favour. Joe blitzed Victoria and covered her eyes before she could explode Billy's head then it effortlessly tore her in half despite it being stated that nothing The Boys have access to at the time can harm her, not even Kimiko and Annie or the supe virus can. Hughie saw what Joe could do and told the rest of the gang that fighting Billy would be suicide.
Anyway, speaking of the supe virus, would it work on Cap?

Last edited:
I think Tumour Butcher would put this fight too much in the team's favour. Joe blitzed Victoria and covered her eyes before she could explode Billy's head then it effortlessly tore her in half despite it being stated that nothing The Boys have access to at the time can harm her, not even Kimiko and Annie or the supe virus can. Hughie saw what Joe could do and told the rest of the gang that fighting Billy would be suicide.
No, the virus specifically targets Compound V.

This is S3 Butcher though

I think Tumour Butcher would put this fight too much in the team's favour. Joe blitzed Victoria and covered her eyes before she could explode Billy's head then it effortlessly tore her in half
Doesn't necessarily mean he can do the same to cap's superior durability. I know butcher upscales, but idk if enough to one shot. Also, unless we get a raw number in splitting someone in half, Cap was the superior LS, so he could overpower Butcher (and, technically, Butcher in control of Joe means he might be aligned with the boys at all)
not even Kimiko and Annie or the supe virus can
The virus can though, even sameer confirms it, since he is worried they would use it on her.
Since the virus works by chemially attaching to the components of Compound V, I'd say no.

Scans? You can't just point at them and say that they have aimbot.

1. Piercing damage says no to that.
2. Some 8-C characters in the Boys such as the Female and Noir get punched straight through by bullets despite their durability, requiring them to have bullet resistance and even then, Starlight who does have bullet resistance still gets the wind knocked out of her when shot by a .50 BMG. Bullets need to harmlessly bounce off Cap for him to be completely bulletproof, otherwise only the shield will protect him from them which the team has a solution for it.
There are several scenes where Iron Man uses a targeting system for objectives, analyzing them detail by detail. One of the early versions of Tony's armor was capable of targeting numerous objectives simultaneously with enough precision to avoid harming civilians who were being used as human shields, and this feat comes from one of the earliest armors. Eventually, these systems were updated and improved. By the time of the Age of Ultron, it could even analyze analyze extensive structures in real-time (which may not seem very impressive, but it is quite an important feat to consider when talking about the accuracy of Tony's technology and how Cap dealt with it numerous times), a capability that Ultron should possess along with his targeting systems. Even the armor systems improved to the point of being able to react and fight consistently against Captain America's combat style.

And regarding piercing durability, I don't think that's how it works, at least not here. Piercing damage should only be effective if the weapons are scaled closely to what they are impacting; that's why anti-material weapons have a much higher value just to penetrate relatively 'heavy' armor, and even then, these weapons do not work efficiently against all types of armored vehicles. Captain America is literally superior in scale to an M1 Abrams (9-A), and even more durable than destruction from fragmentation (0.591 Tons of TNT); there is no reason to think that 9-C firearms should be at least 'deadly' to him. I don't deny that they can hurt him, but they are really irrelevant.

Furthermore, using his own logic, Captain America cannot deflect bullets with his skin, but he simply should not flinch at their impact, considering that he is even more durable and damage-tolerant than Annie, who, although she has bulletproof skin, is weaker than Cap himself and doesn't seem to have as good endurance compared to the super soldier.

I don't think Cap is as easy to overwhelm as Vic. With the match being equal in speed, Cap should be able to react and easily avoid being caught by his superior LS. And regarding the virus, it could technically work, but at most as a debilitating effect, since it could mutate in reaction to the Super Soldier serum. However, it still wouldn't be able to kill Cap, as it's not the same as Compound V. Plus, the virus would probably take time to act, making Cap an asymptomatic anti-super walking around

Doesn't necessarily mean he can do the same to cap's superior durability. I know butcher upscales, but idk if enough to one shot. Also, unless we get a raw number in splitting someone in half, Cap was the superior LS, so he could overpower Butcher (and, technically, Butcher in control of Joe means he might be aligned with the boys at all)
If they manage to calculate the LS of that feat, it probably won't exceed the current LS level (Class K), but it will serve quite well as support. In the meantime, we can debate whether to classify Butcher's tumors as Class 25 and possibly Class K based on the fact that the process of tearing apart Vic is similar to pulling out a human spine

And regarding piercing durability, I don't think that's how it works, at least not here. Piercing damage should only be effective if the weapons are scaled closely to what they are impacting; that's why anti-material weapons have a much higher value just to penetrate relatively 'heavy' armor, and even then, these weapons do not work efficiently against all types of armored vehicles. Captain America is literally superior in scale to an M1 Abrams (9-A), and even more durable than destruction from fragmentation (0.591 Tons of TNT); there is no reason to think that 9-C firearms should be at least 'deadly' to him. I don't deny that they can hurt him, but they are really irrelevant.

Furthermore, using his own logic, Captain America cannot deflect bullets with his skin, but he simply should not flinch at their impact, considering that he is even more durable and damage-tolerant than Annie, who, although she has bulletproof skin, is weaker than Cap himself and doesn't seem to have as good endurance compared to the super soldier.
That's not how it works through. Unless he is shown to be bulletproof, he isn't.
Unless the character is like, waaay high in the tier system. Specially since verses if the characters is meants to be 'just a strong guy' (or Cap is technically like a peak human in marvel's logic) bullets are still depicted as functional.

That's not how it works through. Unless he is shown to be bulletproof, he isn't.
Unless the character is like, waaay high in the tier system. Specially since verses if the characters is meants to be 'just a strong guy' (or Cap is technically like a peak human in marvel's logic) bullets are still depicted as functional.
What stops Cap from one shotting the Gun users?

Mid low Regen must go hard
Regeneration (Mid-Low; Regenerated from being shot in the abdomen by a Chitauri gun in several minutes. Healed a large cut to his forearm by fragments of his vibranium shield in hours)

Well, I have no issue with adding Butcher with the tendrils to the mix now.
The fact that he has to get through 3 (4 if we count Butcher) other people whom he can't oneshot, one (again, 2 if counting Butcher) of which can also wield guns.

Other than distance and the fact that he coild be blinded or disarmed, not much.
Mid low Regen must go hard
Idk what that proofs, but sure it does lol
Well, I have no issue with adding Butcher with the tendrils to the mix now.

The fact that he has to get through 3 (4 if we count Butcher) other people whom he can't oneshot, one (again, 2 if counting Butcher) of which can also wield guns.
Then Hughie has no Temp-V, as that a S3 exclusive.
Also I would genuinely argue that Butcher in control of the tumor is not really an ally to The Boys...

Bump? I'm going to point out that most of the Boys are adept at stealth with some of them even being able to sneak up on other Supes who all have enhanced hearing such as Kimiko who snuck up on A-Train and Hughie who successfully spied on Homelander for several moments despite him having much better senses than anyone else in the verse so it's likely that Cap wouldn't hear Hughie behind him due to the sounds of gunshots, explosions, and having to deal with other Supes.

Speaking of hearing, they have prep time so Frenchie can rig up some sonic speakers to mess with Cap's hearing and cook up some poisonous chemicals alongside the sleep gas.
Then Hughie has no Temp-V, as that a S3 exclusive.
Also I would genuinely argue that Butcher in control of the tumor is not really an ally to The Boys...
I mean, can't Hughie just take Temp V again? He has only taken a single dose as far as I remember and you gotta use it more than twice for it to be fatal. I understand The Seven not having access to some members due to them being deceased or retired depending on the season but The Boys should still have V24 and with prep time, nothing really stops them from using it.

About Billy and Joe, they've been allies to the Boys for the majority of the 4th season and even in the finale, they didn't really betray the team, I think? Sure, they killed Neuman but Billy specifically avoided harming his friends and only threatened them at best.

Bump? I'm going to point out that most of the Boys are adept at stealth with some of them even being able to sneak up on other Supes who all have enhanced hearing such as Kimiko who snuck up on A-Train and Hughie who successfully spied on Homelander for several moments despite him having much better senses than anyone else in the verse so it's likely that Cap wouldn't hear Hughie behind him due to the sounds of gunshots, explosions, and having to deal with other Supes.
I mean, in those examples you also gotta take into account the context. A-Train was erratic and focused on Hughie, not Kimiko behind him. And in Homelander's case, between the musical and that Hughie stood completely still, of course he didn't find him, but I don't think standing perfectly still would allow Hughie much.
I mean, can't Hughie just take Temp V again? He has only taken a single dose as far as I remember and you gotta use it more than twice for it to be fatal.
He took 4 I think (S3E4, S3E5, S3E6, S3E7), with 5-6 being lethal (Butcher took 6)
I understand The Seven not having access to some members due to them being deceased or retired depending on the season but The Boys should still have V24 and with prep time, nothing really stops them from using it.
The last dose they have was grabbed by Hughie, and he tried to use it but had a change of heart and let Annie handle the situation in the finale. And while sure, we didn't see him throwing it away, I don't think he kept it (or if he did, is not directly stated). Otherwise, we don't know if they would be willing to steal from Vought (and that point, we are reaching on the access the boys can get...). But at the end of the day, I highly doubt Butcher's tumor would help much (and if everyone is on character, they might not even want to work with him lol)
About Billy and Joe, they've been allies to the Boys for the majority of the 4th season and even in the finale, they didn't really betray the team, I think? Sure, they killed Neuman but Billy specifically avoided harming his friends and only threatened them at best.
They're not in good terms still, they let Butcher go out of fear, not out of being friends or anything

Back