• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Captain America (MCU) vs The Boys Team (The Boys TV Series)

Ground Rules:
  • The Boys have their supe members, Temp-V Hughie, and 1 week of prep time
  • All Supes & Temp-V Hughie are 8-C
  • Speed is equal for all
  • Captain America has no prior knowledge
  • They start 10 meters away
  • Fight takes place in an abandoned street in NYC
  • Both sides are bloodlusted
Who Wins?

Soldier Boy But A Good Guy: 0 ()
Soldier Boy Haters: 0 ()
Incon: 0 ()
FETmmMTXEAIa4Kk.jpg:large
the-boys-compilation-fan-art-tony-santiago.JPG

Last edited:
Cap is pretty much perfectly equipped for this battle tbh! not only- will starlight's blast not really become all that effective against the shield! being the perfect cover for such a thing- despite their numbers advantage the shield also provides a great ranged option to essentially multi task this fight!

That's only presuming he needed it- because basically Cap has both of their experiences in training- but dwarves them in shear experience and goes beyond what they have done in their time :3

Also he has regen that is comparable to both! So the stars and stripes truly shine brightly through this soldier boy today! as he takes his victory today! lovely! Cap takes this with very little difficulty :3

Cap has the skill, the ap, and even the ls.

He even has a counter range option with a shield throw, albeit that can end up with him being temporarily disarmed if it's countered mid throw.

CA for me.

Honestly, you might as well make it The Boys team Vs Cap. Kimiko and Starlight currently has zero wincons.

cap still craps on em tbh but they definitely have a better chance than just starlight and kimiko

Honestly, you might as well make it The Boys team Vs Cap. Kimiko and Starlight currently has zero wincons.
The only wincon they have is Annie blinding the **** out of Cap (until he heals) and beat him up. That's kinda it lol.

Or take that time of Annie to charge up a blasts

Optional Equipment could help too I guess: Kimiko has the novichok gas mask, and Annie (forgot to add it, but it happened in S04E06) used a halothane (or other sedative) in a syringe

Last edited:
With prep time, they can get access to Novichok and try to pull what Payback did against Soldier Boy.
Also Cap isn't bulletproof, so multiple opponents with guns + two superhuman can be problematic. And I see the match being a "mistaken for SB" LMAO

Also Cap isn't bulletproof, so multiple opponents with guns + two superhuman can be problematic. And I see the match being a "mistaken for SB" LMAO
Since it won't be an AP stomp, they can also let Hughie pop Temp-V and teleport Cap away to get rid of his suit and shield.

Hughie removing his equipment with a teleport can be troublesome for Cap (not the worst thing, if within range I can see him getting his shield back, but is still an inconvenience). Add Annie blinding him with a blasts (they're bloodlusted and is something they boys had kept in account for Annie to help them, so she could do it), halothane (probably their most common prep time item) and maybe even Novichok? Also, while not to 8-A, Annie could also hit Cap with a strong blasts to knock him down and leave him vulnerable. And the Boys shooting at him ain't helping.

I can see Cap still pulling himself through. But for now, I'm incline to vote for The Boys.

Hughie removing his equipment with a teleport can be troublesome for Cap (not the worst thing, if within range I can see him getting his shield back, but is still an inconvenience). Add Annie blinding him with a blasts (they're bloodlusted and is something they boys had kept in account for Annie to help them, so she could do it), halothane (probably their most common prep time item) and maybe even Novichok? Also, while not to 8-A, Annie could also hit Cap with a strong blasts to knock him down and leave him vulnerable. And the Boys shooting at him ain't helping.

I can see Cap still pulling himself through. But for now, I'm incline to vote for The Boys.
The Boys (and Girls) FRA. I just noticed that the team profile hasn't been updated to 9-A, possibly 8-C yet.

Oh yeah, I was editing the code separately and forgot. I'll do it later.
Speaking of team profiles, should other Payback members beside Noir be upgraded as well? Maeve did say that they were strong and dangerous which is how the TNT Twins and Crimson Countess got the AP for their powers.

Speaking of team profiles, should other Payback members beside Noir be upgraded as well? Maeve did say that they were strong and dangerous which is how the TNT Twins and Crimson Countess got the AP for their powers.
Yep! Was gonna work on them today. They will probably still downscale as they are portrayed as weaker than noir, but overall still in a similar tier.

The truth is that Captain America is skilled enough to handle all the Boys in combat simultaneously; he has much more experience and skill to achieve this with moderate effort, even if you take away his shield. If this were to be applied and the Boys managed to use halothane or even novichok, Captain would definitely have some problems, but nothing guarantees that this would take him down immediately. Moreover, Cap is presumably higher in AP. The best tactic the Boys could have against Cap would be to disarm him and then try to stun him either with gases or Annie's attack.

The truth is that Captain America is skilled enough to handle all the Boys in combat simultaneously; he has much more experience and skill to achieve this with moderate effort, even if you take away his shield. If this were to be applied and the Boys managed to use halothane or even novichok, Captain would definitely have some problems, but nothing guarantees that this would take him down immediately. Moreover, Cap is presumably higher in AP. The best tactic the Boys could have against Cap would be to disarm him and then try to stun him either with gases or Annie's attack.
Yeah, Cap beats them in raw stats (At least 3x AP advantage and Class 100 LS) and skill. That's why I wanted Temp-V Hughie to be present. Without him, they have no way to get past the shield which would render most of their attacks useless. He can also TP Cap like a mile away to buy the team some time to maybe hide his suit and shield somewhere. When Cap finally makes it back to them, he'll most likely be ambushed and have to deal with 3 normal guys but with guns, explosives, acid, and sleep gas; Annie punching, blasting, and blinding him; Hughie punching and teleporting him around to confuse him or teleporting his teammates to save them from being hit; Annie, Hughie, and Kimiko trying to put the Novichok mask on him while he's blinded or distracted by the other 3 boys.

Last edited:
Yeah, Cap beats them in raw stats (At least 3x AP advantage and Class 100 LS) and skill. That's why I wanted Temp-V Hughie to be present. Without him, they have no way to get past the shield which would render most of their attacks useless. He can also TP Cap like a mile away to buy the team some time to maybe hide his suit and shield somewhere. When Cap finally makes it back to them, he'll most likely be ambushed and have to deal with 3 normal guys but with guns, explosives, acid, and sleep gas; Annie punching, blasting, and blinding him; Hughie punching and teleporting him around to confuse him or teleporting his teammates to save them from being hit; Annie, Hughie, and Kimiko trying to put the Novichok mask on him while he's blinded or distracted by the other 3 boys.
Even if we use all those tactics, it’s likely that Captain America will win. If they try to subdue him with novichok, Cap will push them all away, especially with his super soldier abilities. The Boys' arsenal might be the real problem, but that would only be the case if they had a precise target, which is difficult considering Cap's skill level. He should be agile enough to avoid most attacks and survive them. Moreover, all of this depends on whether Hughie manages to teleport Captain America first; otherwise, Cap could react first and throw his shield, knocking him out

Even if we use all those tactics, it’s likely that Captain America will win. If they try to subdue him with novichok, Cap will push them all away, especially with his super soldier abilities. The Boys' arsenal might be the real problem, but that would only be the case if they had a precise target, which is difficult considering Cap's skill level. He should be agile enough to avoid most attacks and survive them. Moreover, all of this depends on whether Hughie manages to teleport Captain America first; otherwise, Cap could react first and throw his shield, knocking him out
Novichok is honestly the least of his concerns. Halothane will also work since he doesn't have any resistance. Is he agile enough to dodge bullets and ranged attacks from multiple people at once? He knows nothing about the team so he wouldn't expect Hughie, a normal looking guy, to just suddenly vanish into thin air, leaving all of his clothes behind only to reappear right behind him completely naked and teleport him a mile away, stripping him of his suit and shield as well.

Novichok is honestly the least of his concerns. Halothane will also work since he doesn't have any resistance. Is he agile enough to dodge bullets and ranged attacks from multiple people at once? He knows nothing about the team so he wouldn't expect Hughie, a normal looking guy, to just suddenly vanish into thin air, leaving all of his clothes behind only to reappear right behind him completely naked and teleport him away, stripping him of his suit and shield as well.
The Captain constantly deals with several people at the same time, the vast majority being paramilitaries, agents, or superhumans much more skilled than the Boys, especially in terms of Quick Aiming, so he has quite a bit of experience and skill in that regard. As for whether the Cap can avoid being overwhelmed by numerous ranged attacks, it’s very likely that he can; I mean, the guy is comparable to people like Spider-Man himself, and the Cap's agility can be just as impressive as that

A truly serious cap wouldn't let himself be caught by some random guy approaching him, unless Hughie is quick enough to touch him without him noticing and ultimately steal his things

The Captain constantly deals with several people at the same time, the vast majority being paramilitaries, agents, or superhumans much more skilled than the Boys, especially in terms of Quick Aiming, so he has quite a bit of experience and skill in that regard. As for whether the Cap can avoid being overwhelmed by numerous ranged attacks, it’s very likely that he can; I mean, the guy is comparable to people like Spider-Man himself, and the Cap's agility can be just as impressive as that

A truly serious cap wouldn't let himself be caught by some random guy approaching him, unless Hughie is quick enough to touch him without him noticing and ultimately steal his things
His acrobatics seem to be on the same level as someone like Black Noir which the team has dealt with in the past.

Hughie isn't just approaching him though. With speed equalized, Cap wouldn't be able to turn around quick enough to hit him before he manages to touch him once.

His acrobatics seem to be on the same level as someone like Black Noir which the team has dealt with in the past.

Hughie isn't just approaching him though. With speed equalized, Cap wouldn't be able to turn around quick enough to hit him before he manages to touch him once.
I disagree. Nevertheless, that doesn't take away from all the absurd skill advantage behind it.

Well, in the end, Hughie catches him, teleports him, and with that, he disarms him.

I disagree. Nevertheless, that doesn't take away from all the absurd skill advantage behind it.

This is Noir's acrobatic feats by the way. Keep in mind that he's avoiding attacks from Homelander who is much faster and can oneshot him.

This is Noir's acrobatic feats by the way. Keep in mind that he's avoiding attacks from Homelander who is much faster and can oneshot him.

Well, Black Noir's feat is impressive and could compete with Cap, but the latter still remains superior in terms of experience and pure skill. Black Noir was dealing with a superhuman who, while several times stronger and faster than him, was less experienced and incredibly less skilled. Meanwhile, in addition to constantly dodging bullets, Cap has dodged projectiles like the one I previously showed from machines designed to have millimeter precision controlled by Ultron.

Well, Black Noir's feat is impressive and could compete with Cap, but the latter still remains superior in terms of experience and pure skill. Black Noir was dealing with a superhuman who, while several times stronger and faster than him, was less experienced and incredibly less skilled. Meanwhile, in addition to constantly dodging bullets, Cap has dodged projectiles like the one I previously showed from machines designed to have millimeter precision controlled by Ultron.
I don't see any mention of millimeter precision on the profiles of Ultron and his Sentries.

My reasonings for voting for The Boys is, while is true that Cap can take some of them very quickly and easily, if one thing goes wrong, he is in big trouble:
  • He isn't bulletproof, I know he can dodge bullets, but a few bad shots and he is in trouble
  • Hughie can disarm him with basically just a touch, but is still cap, just more vulnerable (and naked lol)
  • Annie can blind him (and also power herself up with some time)
  • Halothane can set him to sleep if he inhales it
  • Novichok is kinda a death sentence
All in all, individually Cap can deal with these, but all together means a wrong move is all the team needs.

My reasonings for voting for The Boys is, while is true that Cap can take some of them very quickly and easily, if one thing goes wrong, he is in big trouble:
  • He isn't bulletproof, I know he can dodge bullets, but a few bad shots and he is in trouble
  • Hughie can disarm him with basically just a touch, but is still cap, just more vulnerable (and naked lol)
All in all, individually Cap can deal with these, but all together means a wrong move is all the team needs.
Given your reasoning, I'll vote for The Boys as well.

I don't see any mention of millimeter precision on the profiles of Ultron and his Sentries.
It's just a matter of skill; Ultron is an AI that has virtually immense and incomparable potential to do a multitude of things, and it had a good part of Stark's technology and systems on its side to achieve that
"The Boys' bullets only adapt to 9-C to 9-B; for that to actually harm Cap, it would have to be a really skilled shot, like in the eye sockets or an equally vulnerable area. And since Cap isn't going to stay still to take a shot, he certainly won't be there to receive one in the eyes

"The Boys' bullets only adapt to 9-C to 9-B; for that to actually harm Cap, it would have to be a really skilled shot, like in the eye sockets or an equally vulnerable area. And since Cap isn't going to stay still to take a shot, he certainly won't be there to receive one in the eyes
Is Cap bulletproof?

It's just a matter of skill; Ultron is an AI that has virtually immense and incomparable potential to do a multitude of things, and it had a good part of Stark's technology and systems on its side to achieve that
Scans? You can't just point at them and say that they have aimbot.
1. Piercing damage says no to that.
2. Some 8-C characters in the Boys such as the Female and Noir get punched straight through by bullets despite their durability, requiring them to have bullet resistance and even then, Starlight who does have bullet resistance still gets the wind knocked out of her when shot by a .50 BMG. Bullets need to harmlessly bounce off Cap for him to be completely bulletproof, otherwise only the shield will protect him from them which the team has a solution for it.

Back